A couple fights with the English voices.

• 63 results
#51 Posted by falconpunch (177 posts) -

@JeanLuc: Oh, awesome. thanks

#52 Edited by Karmosin (199 posts) -

Dosen't really matter wich language I choose I won't be able to hear what they say either way.... =P

Well, I thought they sounded fine just, well, I couldn't hear a thing they said. When both characters are talking and Rise is also commenting, how are you supposed to? Really?

Are they gonna use Electronica in the velvet room at the character selection screen? I really like that remix, but I think that aria of the soul may be a little more fitting.

#53 Posted by cikame (926 posts) -

Not quite as annoying as SkullGirls, might have to reduce the voice volume if that's an option.

#54 Posted by Juno500 (381 posts) -

@Karmosin said:

Are they gonna use Electronica in the velvet room at the character selection screen? I really like that remix, but I think that aria of the soul may be a little more fitting.

Aria of the Soul is great, but it takes a while to get going. Given that most of the time, people aren't going to have the character select screen open for more than a few seconds, it wouldn't make sense to choose a song that has a slow opening. A faster paced variation on the song is a better fit.

#55 Posted by nick_verissimo (1373 posts) -

Its a little annoying that the voices trip over each other, but im sure it'll be white noise after a while.

#56 Posted by Vashyron (189 posts) -

@nick_verissimo: Yeah. Blazblue is like that a lot, minus have a third voice commenting on the match. Eventually, though, you sort of learn to drown it out.

#57 Posted by DallasTheGamer (154 posts) -

That fottage looks badass! Can't wait for this! I love both Persona and Blazblue so this is the ultimate combo for me haha.

#58 Posted by Animasta (14460 posts) -

@Juno500 said:

@Karmosin said:

Aria of the Soul is great, but it takes a while to get going. Given that most of the time, people aren't going to have the character select screen open for more than a few seconds, it wouldn't make sense to choose a song that has a slow opening. A faster paced variation on the song is a better fit.

I want blues in the velvet room damnit ;_;

#59 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19158 posts) -
#60 Posted by Voxus (282 posts) -

The lack of some of the original VOs is almost enough to make me not buy this game.

Looking at you Aigis.

#61 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19158 posts) -

@0blivion said:

Looking at you Aigis.

Aigis is voiced by Karen Strassman, her original voice actress.

#62 Posted by Juno500 (381 posts) -

I think the issue with some people not recognizing Aigis' original VA is that she no longer has the robotic tone. Aigis in P4A sounds exactly like she did in The Answer, where she dropped the robotic tone and had a more natural vocal inflection.

#63 Posted by SmasheControllers (2543 posts) -

They talk too much and some of the voice actors are different.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.