Charlie can talk(story mode footage)

• 130 results
#101 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19372 posts) -

Mitsuru story mode clips:

Up next should be Akihiko. Then either they're going to do Teddie, or it'll be over, which would be appropriate since the game will be launching on the same week anyways.

#102 Posted by mutha3 (4986 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

Mitsuru story mode clips:

Up next should be Akihiko. Then either they're going to do Teddie, or it'll be over, which would be appropriate since the game will be launching on the same week anyways.

Teddie's already got his. Pretty funny that Akihiko goes last, since it seems like he has the flimsiest reason of all for being there.

#103 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19372 posts) -

@mutha3: Why did I forget about Teddie's... Guess that's just how suck he is! But yeah, so next will be Akihiko and then they'll definitely stop.

#104 Posted by MyNiceIceLife (626 posts) -

at least having watched the anime I'm used to the Japanese voice for Yu/Charlie. I'm more curious about the English voice or if I'll just end up playing it with the Japanese voice track because of not only Yu's voice, but Chie and Teddie as well.

#105 Posted by Joeku (115 posts) -

Didn't the same dude play Charlie and Adachi in the English version of P4?

#106 Posted by LiquidPrince (16032 posts) -

Wasn't there an anime of P4? I mean I know there was, I have it, but I haven't watched any of it yet. I can't imagine he was silent in the anime either...

#107 Posted by Juno500 (470 posts) -

I'm pretty sure that's Officer Kurosawa talking to Mitsuru.

#108 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

@LiquidPrince said:

Wasn't there an anime of P4? I mean I know there was, I have it, but I haven't watched any of it yet. I can't imagine he was silent in the anime either...

#109 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19372 posts) -

@Juno500 said:

I'm pretty sure that's Officer Kurosawa talking to Mitsuru.

It is. Apparently he's now a part of Mitsuru's "Shadow Workers". So known members of that group are:

• Mitsuru Kirijo
  • Akihiko Sanada
  • Aigis
  • Fuuka Yamagishi
  • Ex-officer Kurosawa
#110 Posted by Juno500 (470 posts) -

Wait, where was it shown that Fuuka has joined?

#111 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19372 posts) -

@Juno500 said:

Wait, where was it shown that Fuuka has joined?

A combination of two images that makes it obvious:

Shadow Workers

The silhouette to the immediate right of the one that's obviously Mitsuru looks like Fuuka (short hair, somewhat awkward pose, clenched fist, general arm positioning...)

Sound Test

The announcer voice profile picture right underneath Shadow Labrys, to the right of Mitsuru. That hair's pretty distinctive.

#112 Posted by Juno500 (470 posts) -

Yeah, hard to say who else it could be.

#113 Posted by LiquidPrince (16032 posts) -

@Phatmac said:

@LiquidPrince said:

Oh my god, what the hell was that XD

That is not how I remember that scene playing out!

#114 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19372 posts) -

Akihiko story mode clips are up:

Two character story mode clips in one week. Unless there's a surprise next week, it's over.

#115 Edited by metalsnakezero (2327 posts) -

10 seconds of Labrys being awesome (Also butt shot :D)

Also hold on to your seat because her theme song just got awesome

#116 Posted by Juno500 (470 posts) -
#117 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19372 posts) -

@Juno500: Fuuka's a pretty significant character, so I think a thread for her alone is deserved.

#118 Posted by coakroach (2492 posts) -

Dubbadubba dubba dubbadubbadubba

#119 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19372 posts) -
#120 Posted by Bocam (3787 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

Might as well post these from Famitsu here:

We going to the Moon. So now there's Personae in SPAAACE

#121 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19372 posts) -

@Bocam: Elizabeth might just be talking about the Moon without actually being on it. Given its significance to Persona 3's story, she might just be educating Persona 4 characters concerning how the world almost got fucked two years ago or something.

#122 Posted by metalsnakezero (2327 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

Might as well post these from Famitsu here:

Two Labryses!? (Head explodes!)

#123 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19372 posts) -

@metalsnakezero: Well, yeah. There are probably dozens of Labryses, with only one true Labrys:

Note 1:20.

#124 Posted by metalsnakezero (2327 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ: Yeah, I figure it was coming back to that.

#125 Posted by Deusx (1910 posts) -

Uhm... if you see the anime he can talk... Why is this a surprise?

#126 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19372 posts) -

Guess they're not making it a secret that Labrys and Elizabeth have story modes because the official site's been updated with their story mode clips.

Based on Liz's first clip, it seems that she's hanging out on the Moon when she discovers that she can summon Thanatos.

#127 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19372 posts) -

The clips:

#128 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ: So… why is she on the moon??

#129 Posted by Bocam (3787 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ: Laughed at Aigis's "A weird person has arrived"

#130 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19372 posts) -

Not quite appropriate for this thread, but I'm not gonna make another one for just this video:

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.