Do people still play this online on 360?

#1 Edited by JJOR64 (18941 posts) -

So I finally got around to playing Persona 4 and finished early this morning. Since I'm still on the P4 train, I think I'm finally going to pick up Arena. I would like to get the 360 version because I prefer fighters on it due to the online usually being better on 360. So those of you that have the game on 360, do people still play online?

#2 Posted by IroN1c (476 posts) -
#3 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19321 posts) -

From what I've heard, no. PSN still has a fair amount of P4A activity.

#4 Posted by DocHaus (1324 posts) -

Sometimes I do.

#5 Posted by Immortal_Guy (110 posts) -

I still play this online on the 360, though having said that I haven't booted it up for a few months. I remember getting matches without too much trouble, though occasionally I'd be waiting a while. I was planning on playing some more over the christmas holidays, so I hope there are still opponents floating about.

#6 Posted by afabs515 (1018 posts) -

Not in months, but fighting games aren't really for me. I got up to rank B and just kinda stopped.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.