New Gameplay Footage

#1 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19330 posts) -

There wasn't much new footage from the location test for P4U that took place some time last week. Actually, there was just this video:

However, today they updated the official website with new pictures and video footage. I compiled the gameplay footage into a single Youtube video for convenience:

Needless to say, the combos displayed there are pretty intense. Also, maybe it's just me or because most of the video I've seen has been off-screen, but it seems that the game looks a lot better than before in motion.

#2 Posted by Commisar123 (1791 posts) -

Goddam the idea for this game is so crazy, I love it

#3 Edited by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

Yousuke's attacks look pretty badass.

Still hoping this game gets an English dub or an option to mute only Teddie's voice. Just a toggle option that says "Mute Teddie          YES   YES"

#4 Posted by Shirogane (3569 posts) -

@SuperWristBands said:

Still hoping this game gets an English dub or an option to mute only Teddie's voice. Just a toggle option that says "Mute Teddie YES YES"

So Rise is muted by default and there's no option to unmute her? Works for me!

#5 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -
@Shirogane said:

@SuperWristBands said:

Still hoping this game gets an English dub or an option to mute only Teddie's voice. Just a toggle option that says "Mute Teddie YES YES"

So Rise is muted by default and there's no option to unmute her? Works for me!

I don't understand the connection between Rise and Teddie but if it means Teddie can't speak then I'm all for muting Rise as well. I haven't even heard her JP voice before.
#6 Posted by Rehtayne (127 posts) -

I love how Teddie's head starts to come off when he's being hit, but he appears to be completely empty inside when it happens. Wouldn't he have his body and be wearing the suit for battle at this point?

#7 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19330 posts) -
#8 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

We need a Alternate costume for Kanji to be just  him in a towel with his ass hanging out. 

#9 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19330 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said: 
We need a Alternate costume for Kanji to be just  him in a towel with his ass hanging out. 
We need a ton of alternate costumes.  

Mitsuru: School outfit, Battle Leotard, Swimsuit, Yukata 
Yu: Cross-dressing outfit, casual clothing, swimsuit 
etc. 

There are so many possibilities.
#10 Posted by Rehtayne (127 posts) -

It looks like the videos for the remaining characters are up now.

#11 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19330 posts) -

@Rehtayne: Awesome, thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.