Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Arena

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 07, 2012

Persona 4 Arena is an Arc System Works-developed fighting game with an Atlus-developed story mode that serves as the official sequel to both Persona 3 and Persona 4.

Odd Stage in P4A

Servantey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Servantey

I've been playing Persona 4 Arena since launch and twice now while playing with other people from the community we have come across a nice odd stage that seems to pop up randomly. Here is a video that I took with my phone in a hurry in order to get record of it since we failed last time to do so. This stage only last for one round and then it just randomly crashes for no good reason. You can also notice two characters that look like Noel from BB and a character from Guilty Gears or maybe Ragna. It also appears to have a health bar and some sort of super meter in the bottom. I've also tried to find information on it but I was unable to really find any information on it so anything you guys can find on it would be really cool. Also if you have seen this stage before say so in this topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf8zucFyWI8&feature=plcp (excuse the crappy camera work.)

Make_Me_Mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Make_Me_Mad

As revealed today, the appearance of this stage also apparently wreaks havoc on the PS3 of the host of the room, causing it to heat up a decent bit. Not dangerously from the sounds of it, but still bizarre.

Servantey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Servantey

Really? can you post a link or something?

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#4  Edited By Hailinel

Looks like a debug stage they might have used for testing characters before the proper backgrounds were ready.

Rxanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Rxanadu

@Hailinel said:

Looks like a debug stage they might have used for testing characters before the proper backgrounds were ready.

That seems to be the case, since you can see a outline of Noel from the Blazblue series and another character not in the P4:A roster. Must have been left over during development, or intentionally left in to fill up space on the disk for certification.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.