Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Arena

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 07, 2012

Persona 4 Arena is an Arc System Works-developed fighting game with an Atlus-developed story mode that serves as the official sequel to both Persona 3 and Persona 4.

P4 The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena to be playable at TGS

endaround

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By endaround
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#2  Edited By Hailinel

Cool. With Kanji and Yukiko already visible in the character select screen, I hope we get a chance to see them in action with the rest.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    Pepsiman's gonna be there, so she'll have some stuff to say about it if she gets to play it.
    Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Dany

Also the P5 announcement no?

Gerhabio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Gerhabio

Cool, wish the crew was going but I bet it's too expensive and not very productive.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hailinel

@G3RHRT said:

Cool, is the crew going to TGS?

No, they are not.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @Dany said:

Also the P5 announcement no?

Atlus won't be at TGS so Persona 5 probably won't be talked about either.
    Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By Red

What I'm really wondering about is the story mode. Will it just be a retelling of Persona 4, will it give more info about the characters, or will it be a sort of epilogue?

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @G3RHRT said:

Cool, wish the crew was going but I bet it's too expensive and not very productive.

Speaking of the crew, Jeff and Jared's comments on the game during today's TNT and how the game's going to be "crap" because ArcSys is handling it really bummed me out and I immediately remembered the whole BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger review debacle.  

It really does seem like they're not capable of accepting a fighting game without a legacy. 

@Red said: 
    What I'm really wondering about is the story mode. Will it just be a retelling of Persona 4, will it give more info about the characters, or will it be a sort of epilogue?
    Read the wiki, it has all of the story information released so far. No, it's not a retelling of Persona 4 as it takes 2 months after the end of P4 and Aigis will take part in it.
    Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

If it is anything like Continuum Shift this may just be the best fighting game ever made.

Gerhabio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gerhabio

@FluxWaveZ: Yeah, that's really unfortunate. It seems Jeff was really deterred by Blazblue's seizure-inducing aesthetics and effects.

metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#12  Edited By metalsnakezero
    @FluxWaveZ: I think it more of a Jeff issue with how Blaz Blue was design and not to a general audience since it did do well enough to get in to EVO.
    MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By MikeGosot
    @FluxWaveZ said:
    Pepsiman's gonna be there, so she'll have some stuff to say about it if she gets to play it.
    I thought you were saying that Pepsiman was a hidden character... 
    AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AngelN7

While I still have a love/hate relationship with Blazblue, I think this game is going to be awesome it´s for the fans and if it´s something more than that  great , the aesthetics are mainly what I don´t like about blazblue but the art in this looks great can´t wait to see it in motion , also they better bring the whole cast of P3 and have them be a little bit "old" at least make Akihiko and Mitsuru look like proper 20 year olds and Koromaru needs to be there as a Big dawg!

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @metalsnakezero said:
    @FluxWaveZ: I think it more of a Jeff issue with how Blaz Blue was design and not to a general audience since it did do well enough to get in to EVO.
    His review and QL clearly demonstrate why he didn't like BlazBlue and it wasn't just because of the game's aesthetics. And I'm not saying that TUIMA will be crap at all. I actually very much enjoyed BlazBlue. I'm just saddened that he immediately denounces the game like that based on its developer.
    Gerhabio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Gerhabio

@AngelN7 said:

While I still have a love/hate relationship with Blazblue, I think this game is going to be awesome it´s for the fans and if it´s something more than that great , the aesthetics are mainly what I don´t like about blazblue but the art in this looks great can´t wait to see it in motion , also they better bring the whole cast of P3 and have them be a little bit "old" at least make Akihiko and Mitsuru look like proper 20 year olds and Koromaru needs to be there as a Big dawg!

How much time passed between P3 and P4?

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hailinel

@G3RHRT said:

@AngelN7 said:

While I still have a love/hate relationship with Blazblue, I think this game is going to be awesome it´s for the fans and if it´s something more than that great , the aesthetics are mainly what I don´t like about blazblue but the art in this looks great can´t wait to see it in motion , also they better bring the whole cast of P3 and have them be a little bit "old" at least make Akihiko and Mitsuru look like proper 20 year olds and Koromaru needs to be there as a Big dawg!

There's a gap of about a year between the end of Persona 3 and the start of Persona 4. Almost the entire cast graduated from high school in the year between games.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#18  Edited By ArbitraryWater

@FluxWaveZ said:

@metalsnakezero said:
    His review and QL clearly demonstrate why he didn't like BlazBlue and it wasn't just because of the game's aesthetics. And I'm not saying that TUIMA will be crap at all. I actually very much enjoyed BlazBlue. I'm just saddened that he immediately denounces the game like that based on its developer.

To be fair, Arc Sys' fighting games are all *that kind* of fighting game. It's entirely probable that this Persona fighting game will have a bunch of flashy, incomprehensible effects, really nice looking sprites, a cast with less than 16 characters (but all of them play entirely differently), and a bunch of weird systems and subsystems that are never really explained that well in-game. And as someone who kinda likes Blazblue, but cannot play it worth beans (for a multitude of reasons, including that I'm bad at fighting games), it's entirely understandable why Jeff doesn't like it from a casual perspective and Jared don't like it from a hardcore, tournament perspective (I recall him getting into an argument with someone on these forums about how Blazblue isn't viable competitively because of how totally unbalanced it was, or something to that effect).

Nonetheless, if it comes out in any sort of reasonable timeline, and in the US, of course I'm getting it. Because Persona.

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AngelN7
    @G3RHRT said:

@AngelN7 said:

Well if I remember right Persona 3 ends in 2010 but some of the characters where already older than the P4 scoobys , Im gonna guess Jumpei , Jukari and Fuuka are 18 years old by the time P4 ends (2012) , and Akihiko and Mitsuru both were seniors at the time P3 was happening so 2 years latter they must be 20 or something (Aigis dosn´t count she´s a robot and Ken must be like 13?), while most of the cast of P4 where like 15-16 years old , the young Yukiko cameo in P3P made apparent that they were younger , not a long time but they are not teens or they shouldn´t be if this game really takes places 2 months after Persona 4
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hailinel

@ArbitraryWater said:

@FluxWaveZ said:

@metalsnakezero said:
    His review and QL clearly demonstrate why he didn't like BlazBlue and it wasn't just because of the game's aesthetics. And I'm not saying that TUIMA will be crap at all. I actually very much enjoyed BlazBlue. I'm just saddened that he immediately denounces the game like that based on its developer.

To be fair, Arc Sys' fighting games are all *that kind* of fighting game. It's entirely probable that this Persona fighting game will have a bunch of flashy, incomprehensible effects, really nice looking sprites, a cast with less than 16 characters (but all of them play entirely differently), and a bunch of weird systems and subsystems that are never really explained that well in-game. And as someone who kinda likes Blazblue, but cannot play it worth beans (for a multitude of reasons, including that I'm bad at fighting games), it's entirely understandable why Jeff doesn't like it from a casual perspective and Jared don't like it from a hardcore, tournament perspective (I recall him getting into an argument with someone on these forums about how Blazblue isn't viable competitively because of how totally unbalanced it was, or something to that effect).

Nonetheless, if it comes out in any sort of reasonable timeline, and in the US, of course I'm getting it. Because Persona.

I remember that thread. Jared was criticizing BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger as not being a tournament-worthy game, though I forget his exact words, and then got into an argument with not one but a number of people regarding the game's quality.

Also, I maintain that Continuum Shift has the best fighting game tutorial I have ever seen. Seriously. If you don't know how to play the game, it does an excellent job of explaining everything in a series of well-paced tutorials that range from the basics of movement to advanced specifics regarding individual characters.

As for Jeff and Jared's fighting game opinions, well, they're just two guys. Also, Jared is willing to play cash games of Jackie Chan, and Jeff gave Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe a five-star review. They know their history, and Jared is knowledgable about the competitive scene, but I wouldn't really go to either of them for advice on fighting games from any franchise established after the turn of the millennium.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @ArbitraryWater said:

(I recall him getting into an argument with someone on these forums about how Blazblue isn't viable competitively because of how totally unbalanced it was, or something to that effect).

He definitely didn't say that, because he'd be utterly wrong if he did; especially for someone who likes 3S so much. (I do have a vague recollection of that thread, though)

And SSFIV also has a load of mechanics that aren't properly explained in the game. The tutorial/training modes are crap and players won't know what footsies, block stuns, charge buffering, OTGs or any of that other stuff is unless they go on the internet. BlazBlue may have more HUD elements, but all it takes to understand them is to take a minute reading a manual to know what they are. Really, I'd say BlazBlue is easier to get into than SSFIV is. 

Also, what Jeff would probably want a Persona game to be like would be boring and plodding just like MK or SF is. That's not what I want out of a P4 fighting game at all. I want it to be crazy as hell, just like it is in the actual game, and fast. Really, ArcSys is the perfect fighting developer to be handling this game.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hailinel

If Capcom were to make a Persona 4 fighting game, there is only one game in their entire history that could possibly match it.

But I doubt that they'd ever make a fighting game this insane anymore.
    But I doubt that they'd ever make a fighting game this insane anymore.
    Chop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By Chop

I know nothing about if a game is competitively viable or not but I can tell you that BlazBlue was fun as hell. I loved how every character felt 100% different, it was a nice change of pace from every other fighter out there and if that made it unbalanced, I don't give two shits. And really, since this game seems like nothing more than fan service, I don't think anyone actually cares if it's anything more than crazy fun. 

I'm looking forward to seeing the videos but I'm not real excited atm. I need to hear more about the story before I'm sold. 

apathylad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 7

#24  Edited By apathylad

@FluxWaveZ said:

@ArbitraryWater said:

(I recall him getting into an argument with someone on these forums about how Blazblue isn't viable competitively because of how totally unbalanced it was, or something to that effect).

He definitely didn't say that, because he'd be utterly wrong if he did; especially for someone who likes 3S so much. (I do have a vague recollection of that thread, though)

And SSFIV also has a load of mechanics that aren't properly explained in the game. The tutorial/training modes are crap and players won't know what footsies, block stuns, charge buffering, OTGs or any of that other stuff is unless they go on the internet. BlazBlue may have more HUD elements, but all it takes to understand them is to take a minute reading a manual to know what they are. Really, I'd say BlazBlue is easier to get into than SSFIV is.

Also, what Jeff would probably want a Persona game to be like would be boring and plodding just like MK or SF is. That's not what I want out of a P4 fighting game at all. I want it to be crazy as hell, just like it is in the actual game, and fast. Really, ArcSys is the perfect fighting developer to be handling this game.

*Cough.

coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By coakroach

GALACTIC PUNT MOTHERFUCKER

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @Chop said:

I need to hear more about the story before I'm sold. 

I don't know if I should call that weird or not. I mean, the Persona team is handling the story so it might turn out actually decent compared to most other fighting games, but would a good story actually have a significant impact on your decision to get the game or not given that it's a fighting game? 

@Apathylad said: 

*Cough.

...Well all right then.
    Chop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Chop
    @FluxWaveZ: I'm hot and cold on the whole fighting game genre, so for me me to get hyped for one it has to have something special. I figured Atlus handling the story might be that something special it takes for me and fighting games to get together on day one. 
    ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ArbitraryWater

@Hailinel: Nah. I went through those tutorials, and for as surprisingly decent as they are (nevermind the fact that the low, super basic level stuff is worthless because I couldn't think of a worse fighting game to introduce a newcomer to than Blazblue), they can't help me in actual execution. Yes, I understand the concept of a break burst, or whatever the hell it's called (you know, the green combo breaker aura thing), but that doesn't mean I'm any better at the game for knowing that. Mostly because it's still a fighting game and there's no real true avenue to get better, save looking stuff up online and having someone of a similar skill level to play against. Because with the possible exception of that fairly good MK singleplayer, SP in fighting games is less than enjoyable.

Vorbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Vorbis

There are many people who play and love Blazblue, casually and competitively. Jeffs opinions are just that, opinions.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @ArbitraryWater: But everything you just said applies to SFIV as well.
    ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ArbitraryWater

@FluxWaveZ said:

@ArbitraryWater: But everything you just said applies to SFIV as well.

Except... Street Fighter has a way lower barrier for entry and a way lower execution requirement. It applies to all fighting games, but at least I know enough about the systems in street fighter to have a reasonably good time without feeling like I don't know what I'm doing. Since all of Blazblue's cast is so diverse, and because there is no real "Ryu" it's pretty hard to find someone I'm good enough with to want to learn to get better with. I kinda liked Lambda because she could projectile spam, but the second I got to her trial where you have to juggle the opponent in the air with those energy swords for 30 hits, I realized that my fingers simply weren't capable of doing those things without extensive, extensive practice.

In any case, I still like Blazblue. It may have that horrifically bad single player "story" mode that I totally went through to unlock Mu-12, but it's still reasonably fun, even if I suck at it. Of course, now that I'm at school without any consoles, I imagine my fighting game skills won't get any better... great.

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By SlightConfuse

is this confirmed for US i feel like people are going a bit overboard for this game

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @ArbitraryWater: Alright, but that's more of a personal issue than a fault with BlazBlue because, I think, BlazBlue is way easier on the execution than SFIV is. A few reasons: 

• The game uses 4 buttons instead of six.
    • There is a larger window after hits to link another hit, making combos much more easier to perform compared to the strict timing that's in SFIV.
    • Distortion Drives are much easier to perform than many of the Ultras in SSFIV.
    @slightconfuse said: 

is this confirmed for US i feel like people are going a bit overboard for this game

This kind of comment always makes me smile now. Not only do they imply that it'll be released in other parts of the world with their Online Mode description, but this isn't a worry when it comes to Atlus. Come on: 

1. Catherine gets announced in Japan. Types of comments: "This game will never be released in the west." People freak out when Atlus jokes about in not being released outside of Japan. People freak out when it gets announced for NA.
    2. Innocent Sin PSP. "Oh man, I hope this game comes out in NA." Gets announced for NA.
    3. P3P. "I hope this game comes out over here." Comes out over here.
    This game will come out in North America several months after its release in Japan. Same thing applies to Persona 4 The Golden.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hailinel

@ArbitraryWater said:

@Hailinel: Nah. I went through those tutorials, and for as surprisingly decent as they are (nevermind the fact that the low, super basic level stuff is worthless because I couldn't think of a worse fighting game to introduce a newcomer to than Blazblue), they can't help me in actual execution. Yes, I understand the concept of a break burst, or whatever the hell it's called (you know, the green combo breaker aura thing), but that doesn't mean I'm any better at the game for knowing that. Mostly because it's still a fighting game and there's no real true avenue to get better, save looking stuff up online and having someone of a similar skill level to play against. Because with the possible exception of that fairly good MK singleplayer, SP in fighting games is less than enjoyable.

No tutorial will turn anyone into a skilled fighting game player. The genre as a whole requires practice and dedication in order to become skillful at a competitive level. And Mortal Kombat, as good as its story mode is, didn't really do much to teach me the game because of the poor AI, 2-on-1 fights, and ludicrous boss fights. Could I spend time with all of the characters? Yes, but I could get the same experience out of BlazBlue's story mode.

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SlightConfuse

@FluxWaveZ: but those are core games with a following. these types of spin offs never make it over here im sure it will but i can't help but think that it won't. personally i hope it comes out here because i think it would be fun to play.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Hailinel

@slightconfuse said:

@FluxWaveZ: but those are core games with a following. these types of spin offs never make it over here im sure it will but i can't help but think that it won't. personally i hope it comes out here because i think it would be fun to play.

Why wouldn't it come out over here?

1. Atlus released Persona 4 in the U.S. and it's one of their most popular games.
    2. Atlus has released fighting games in the U.S. in the past, and is about to release King of Fighters XIII.
    3. Arc System Works has a dedicated following in North America thanks to the likes of BlazBlue and Guilty Gear.
    4. Seriously, it's a Persona 4 fighting game. This is a no-brainer. Mark my words, Atlus USA will release it stateside.
    SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SlightConfuse

@Hailinel: Atlus more than most companies has a great track record of bringing stuff over. i would not be surprised if they do end of bringing it over, hell i end up getting it day 1 probably. to be fair the KOF is far past its prime and i am curios about how many persona fans are interesed in a fighting game

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ArbitraryWater

@FluxWaveZ: Hey, I never said it wasn't personal taste. Nonetheless, I still stand by my assessment that Blazblue has a way higher barrier for entry than does Street Fighter IV, though since they're both fighting games that's a fairly relative term.

@Hailinel: I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say in regards to Blazblue's story mode (wording wasn't clear or whatever), so forgive me if this is a bad response: Man, the story mode in that game is ass. It's a bunch of poorly written and voiced anime type characters talking about incomprehensible things, and to make it even more bizzare there are a bunch of joke endings that the player may unwittingly encounter. That aren't that funny. Mortal Kombat, for as lame as some segments of it got, is the only fighting game SP to ever have a well-told story. Ever. Now if this wasn't what you were going for, disregard this comment.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Hailinel

@ArbitraryWater said:

@FluxWaveZ: Hey, I never said it wasn't personal taste. Nonetheless, I still stand by my assessment that Blazblue has a way higher barrier for entry than does Street Fighter IV, though since they're both fighting games that's a fairly relative term.

@Hailinel: I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say in regards to Blazblue's story mode (wording wasn't clear or whatever), so forgive me if this is a bad response: Man, the story mode in that game is ass. It's a bunch of poorly written and voiced anime type characters talking about incomprehensible things, and to make it even more bizzare there are a bunch of joke endings that the player may unwittingly encounter. That aren't that funny. Mortal Kombat, for as lame as some segments of it got, is the only fighting game SP to ever have a well-told story. Ever. Now if this wasn't what you were going for, disregard this comment.

What I'm saying is that you get as much training out of BlazBlue's story mode as you do Mortal Kombat's.

Also, the BlazBlue story isn't incomprehensible, for the record. It requires you pay attention and play through all of the stories, but it's not incomprehensible.

Also, BlazBlue's story mode does not include Shao Kahn.

s-a-n-JR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#40  Edited By s-a-n-JR

Yeah I also disagree with Jeff and Jared's opinions on Blazblue, but whatever. Opinions are opinions, and just because they like some fighters doesn't mean their word on every fighter should be considered absolute or anything. The generally positive response to BB should be proof of that.

But anyway, if you didn't like the story in BB (which I really enjoyed), I wouldn't worry about that regarding the P4 Fighter, since this is a joint effort with the Persona team and they're obviously going to deal with the story/characters end of it.

Giantstalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#41  Edited By Giantstalker

@ArbitraryWater said:

Mortal Kombat, for as lame as some segments of it got, is the only fighting game SP to ever have a well-told story. Ever.

Now don't get me wrong, I love Mortal Kombat as much as anyone, but this statement just seems wrong to me. The storyline in MK9 was pure and utter bollocks

TehFlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#42  Edited By TehFlan

I've never actually played BlazBlu's single player (a friend taught me the basics of how to play), but I hear it has a pretty alright story mode. In any case, BlazBlu may be hard to get into on a competitive level, but I never really had trouble in picking it up and learning how to do some combos, and I literally cannot play SSFIV, like at all.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#43  Edited By penguindust
    @G3RHRT said:

@AngelN7 said:

Chihiro Fushimi is a social link in P3 and makes a cameo in P4.  According to her page here on Giant Bomb, " Persona 3 ended at April 1st, 2010; Persona 4 starts at April 11, 2011".
    mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By mutha3
    @slightconfuse said:

Whatever, dude, they're brining over Devil Survivor 2, for the DS in 2012.

Persona 4 is a much bigger name.
    WatanabeKazuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#45  Edited By WatanabeKazuma
    @mutha3 said:
    @slightconfuse said:

Whatever, dude, they're brining over Devil Survivor 2, for the DS in 2012.  Persona 4 is a much bigger name.
    And if we're putting trust in any publisher's to bring over obscure titles, I think Atlus would be up there. I would be surprised  if this wasn't the case, especially when you consider all the internet buzz it seems to be generating. They're smart about this, they always seem sensible in their sales ambitions/estimates.
    Vade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Vade

I predict this game will have a fairly enjoyable story mode with a full set of trials and tutorials to get you going. You'll start playing the game online with a well done netcode and full game modes. Everything working perfectly since release day. Then you're going to get wrecked online until you give up.

Jeff: 2 stars. 

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @rebgav said:

Given that it's from Arc, shouldn't the title be "P4 Ultimate to be unplayable at TGS"? Am I right?! You see what I did there?! Etc.

Ha, it took me a moment to realise what that even meant. Nice.
    JDreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By JDreams
    @FluxWaveZ:  

I stopped listening to anything the Giant Bomb crew has to say about fighting games. While i have great appreciation for the crew and what they do, they really know nothing when it comes to fighting games nowadays.Unless its Mortal Kombat which Jeff and Brad have a boner for. 

@ArbitraryWater said:

@FluxWaveZ said:

@metalsnakezero said:

Blaz Blue Continuum Shift has a great tutorial. They even go through each character and say what strategies would work while playing. They go over everything starting from basic movements. As someone who goes to majors and participates in EVO every year, Blaz Blue is viable  competitively.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.