Persona 4 Arena's European Limited Edition Revealed

#1 Edited by Ursus_Veritas (383 posts) -

Zen United have finally revealed details for Persona 4 Arena's European LE release. Only available at Zen United's online store, the special edition will contain:

• A copy of the Game
  • A copy of the Arranged Soundtrack
  • 3 Badges based on the badges of Chie's tracksuit jacket
  • A Midnight Channel Tote bag
  • A Teddie/TV dual keychain
  • 300 Piece puzzle featuring 'Exclusive' Artwork.

All that can be yours... for £49.99. Oh, and don't forget that if you pre-order, you can get your slap in the face digital fan pack of Wallpapers and Icons too!

Persona 4 Arena's 9 month delay finally comes to an end on May 10th.

#2 Posted by Neurotic (632 posts) -

I had to laugh at the jigsaw. Really? I haven't done one of those in over a decade. The rest is actually kind of cool. Except not for £60. Not 9 months later. And still no mention of the DLC packs. I can't imagine they will be available Day 1 for purchase, let alone some sort of bonus for pre-ordering or whatever.

#3 Posted by Happenstance (462 posts) -

Yeah Im just gonna stick with my ShopTo preorder. None of that other stuff they are adding is worth it. I was really hoping we would get a nice statue or figure.

#4 Posted by Petiew (1351 posts) -

lol

#5 Posted by A_Dog (744 posts) -

...I kinda want that jigsaw puzzle.

#6 Posted by Random88 (284 posts) -

This edition of the game is not worth £60. My current preorder of the standard edtion is £30. Don't really want to pay double for some badges, a keyring, a bag and a jigsaw puzzle.

#7 Posted by Chibithor (574 posts) -

I was hoping for posters or something, I love the box art but it's not enough to justify the price for me.

And a puzzle? I don't get it. Guess you could say I'm puzzled. Haha!

#8 Posted by mwng (941 posts) -

Dawg, I heard you liked games in your game.

Probably sticking to the Game order, as the vinyl is cool in a silly way. The badges are also kinda cool too, but £60 (without shipping) is more than a little difficult to justify for them...

#9 Edited by BigJeffrey (5025 posts) -

I WISH I was in the UK for this. Someone in the UK pre order this for me and i'll send you the money. Just For THAT VINYL

#10 Posted by Atta (136 posts) -

looking forward to the day where a limited edition doesn't include the game anymore

#11 Posted by TooWalrus (13219 posts) -

I think everything in this bundle is silly, aside form the chie pins and soundtrack.

#12 Posted by Sanj (2404 posts) -

Hmm, I think I'll stick with the vinyl i'm getting with the GAME pre-order.

#13 Posted by DazzHardy (727 posts) -

So, the Arrange Soundtrack is in all Pre-Ordered copies, and if I order it from GAME I get a Vinyl of the AST too ? And, with postage, ordering from GAME costs about half what Zen are charging for the limited edition. So it's £30 for a Jigsaw, some badges, a keyring and a kinda cheap looking bag ?

I think I'll stick with GAME, and save the £30 for maybe getting some of the DLC.

#14 Posted by Mustachio (242 posts) -

I'm amazed they could fuck this up so thoroughly. None of the cosmetic DLC, nothing even remotely interesting, but instead there's a Jigsaw. A jigsaw. I'm still having trouble registering that this is even a thing.

#15 Posted by mwng (941 posts) -

@mustachio: I imagine the jigsaw will make for some AMAZING unboxing videos on youtube though! Like 30 minutes of jigsawing! Or whatever the verb to do jigsaw is.

#17 Edited by Karmosin (217 posts) -

Pretty dissapointing, really would like to have those Chie pins to put on my hat though, can probably get things like those somewhere else though. And I can't even get the vinyl, wich actually looks pretty cool, because I'm not living in the UK. *sigh* I guess it's normal edition for me. Well atleast I'll probably get it on the release-date then...

#18 Edited by Ursus_Veritas (383 posts) -

Zen have just updated to say that the original price was meant to be £49.99, not £60. They're reimbursing the difference to anyone who preordered at the incorrect price.

Still don't think it's worth it at £49.99, honestly. Sticking to the Amazon preorder I've had since last August!

#19 Posted by Metalisticpain (71 posts) -

Im not giving my money to Zen directly. Going to stick with ozgameshop. plus who knows if they would even ship it to aus :(

Sucks the Vinyl is Game UK only.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.