The site officially launched today and you can obtain info from the story and characters in P4U... if you know Japanese. According to Andriasang, there is no gameplay information yet. Here are some pics for those who can't access the site right now:
I guess this thread will be for updates and info we'll gain from the website.
- Character page has been updated with Kanji and Yukiko.
- The System page has opened with 2 sections: "Special Move" and "Mode".
- Gameplay montage videos have been added to their respective characters:
- Twitter icons added to "Special" section.
- Wallpaper added to "Special" section.
- "Full Screen" option added at the bottom right
- Teddy and Naoto profiles added to "Characters" tab
- Quick select option to change characters from "Characters" tab has been added with character profile squares at the bottom
- Additions to the "System" section concerning the battle system that I can't read because it's in Japanese.
Nothing significant at all (I don't think), but I feel a certain obligation to post these updates so here it is.
- 3 more Twitter icons added to the "Special" section. 3 more remain hidden.
- New videos and pictures added to the "Character" section.