So messing around with the game's Sound Test, I discovered a bit of voice acting that could hint at certain things. Given that the English localization work would have had to have been done pretty much at the same time as P4A's actual Japanese development because of the game's North American release date being so close to the Japanese one, these lines of dialogue could indicate cancelled game features, things that were changed or something similar.
- Type A #74: "Reverse Persona!"
- Type B #74: "PERSONA!"
- Type A #62: "I put up a barrier for you!"
- Type B #132: "Did you get carsick? You don't look good." (Nothing crazy here, but it's funny and it's something I haven't heard her say yet.)
- Type A #114: "This is quite different from scolding my foolish brother."
- Type A #115: "This is nothing compared to my sister."
- Type A #116: "This is for him."
- Type B #8: "Here is my barrier." (Does she ever say this in battle?)
- Type A #78 and #79: "Izanagi-no-Okami" (Same for Type B)
- Type A #78 and #79: "Susano-o" (Same for Type B)
- Type A #78 and #79 "Yamato-Takeru" (Same for Type B)
- Type A #76 and #77: "Polydeuces" (Same for Type B)
- Type A #76 and #77: "Penthesilea" (Same for Type B)
- Type A #76 and #77: "Palladion" (Same for Type B)
Kanji, Yukiko, Teddie and Chie also call out their evolved Personae in their respective sound tests at the same number 77 and 78 point, even though I didn't write them down. The Elizabeth ones might actually be said in-game, but I've never heard them. Anyone else find anything interesting in there?