Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Arena

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 07, 2012

Persona 4 Arena is an Arc System Works-developed fighting game with an Atlus-developed story mode that serves as the official sequel to both Persona 3 and Persona 4.

Tips on fighting Elizabeth?

Avatar image for zombiesatemycereal
    zombiesatemycereal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I'm pretty decent at fighting games, and i'm okay at Persona, but every time I fight Elizabeth I just get completely blown up. I'm primarily using Teddie. any advice would be appreciated please.

Juno500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Juno500

If she tries to attack you with Thanatos from long range, best move is just to try to hit him first. Her neutral D attack is unblockable, so it's best to deal a blow to Thanatos to force him to disappear. Plus she's pretty helpless if you can Persona break her.

I don't know much about how to use Teddie, so I can't help you with suggestions specific to him.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By FLStyle
    Liquidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Liquidus

Breaking her Persona will leave her utterly useless then you move in for the kill. She has the lowest health in the game so you should be able to make quick work of her. But beyond that, watch out for her Shuffle Time attack(that grab that gives a status ailment) and her B attack. With Teddie, that baseball bat will probably come in handy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.