When is it out in europe?

#1 Posted by Rand (53 posts) -

Just as the title says:P

#2 Posted by SmasheControllers (2548 posts) -

I believe Sept 7th, don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure.

#3 Posted by Venatio (4491 posts) -

@SmasheControllers said:

quoted, believe it´s TBA tho

#4 Posted by Elazul (1327 posts) -

@Venatio said:

@SmasheControllers said:

quoted, believe it´s TBA tho

Well, Wikipedia says the 7th, but it's citing a story on a website that cites another story on another website which claims to have received confirmation via 'an email enquiry', though it doesn't specify from whom.

So yeah, TBA.

#5 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

Nev.

Er.

#6 Posted by Chibithor (574 posts) -

@Elazul: Check the NeoGAF thread, apparently he asked Kevin of PQube. (kevin@pqube.co.uk from here) But yeah, an actual announcement would be real nice.

#7 Posted by Duke (60 posts) -

It better be soon, would have imported it already if it would work but have to wait instead

#8 Posted by poisonmonkey (330 posts) -

Yeah, waiting for its release here too. Looks cool (and I am no good at fighting games!)

#9 Edited by OtakuGamer (1227 posts) -

Some places such as Amazon and Play say it’s the 31st August and others such as GAME and Shopto say it’s the 7th September.

#10 Posted by Kaigan (275 posts) -

September 7th before the first delay.

November 3rd before the second delay.

Final "set-in-stone" release date is Q3 2013, but it ends up never coming out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.