Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Arena

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 07, 2012

Persona 4 Arena is an Arc System Works-developed fighting game with an Atlus-developed story mode that serves as the official sequel to both Persona 3 and Persona 4.

Will Jeff like P4 arena?

• 58 results
    Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By Animasta

@Orange_Pork said:

@LordAndrew:

Aren't they using the same voice for Chie? They're using the original English cast for the dub of that Persona 4 anime as well as the additional content for Persona 4: The Golden. It'd make sense to just keep using them for this game as well.

no, they're using someone else for chie because they couldn't get her old voice actor, and this means that people are freaking out over nothing

mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By mutha3
    @Orange_Pork said:

@LordAndrew:

Aren't they using the same voice for Chie? They're using the original English cast for the dub of that Persona 4 anime as well as the additional content

They didn't get anyone back for the anime, the VA weren't even aware that they were cast.
    bigwhiteyeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By bigwhiteyeti

I feel like he won't really enjoy it, but he'll find it interesting enough... The best we can hope for is that he plays it as Charlie Tunoku --- from what I can tell, his moveset is similar to Ryu's or Ken's from SF... the main problem is that this is a juggle heavy fighter. Jeff likes MK which is, but doesn't like MvC which is MORE so. It's a question of whether he can learn to accept that kind of fighting because he likes the story/characters.

euro2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By euro2012

No !! He doesnt like arc Sys fighters in the least. He perhaps isn't going to like anime fighters in any way really

ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#55  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

No he wont unfortunately.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#56  Edited By Hailinel

@mutha3 said:

@Orange_Pork said:

@LordAndrew:

Aren't they using the same voice for Chie? They're using the original English cast for the dub of that Persona 4 anime as well as the additional content

They didn't get anyone back for the anime, the VA weren't even aware that they were cast.

And as for Arena, neither Chie nor Teddie's original VAs are returning due to being unavailable. I'm curious to know how this will effected Golden.

orange_pork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#57  Edited By orange_pork

Damn, I just checked it out. Kind of a bummer that Chie and Teddie are using different VAs, but apparently Chie's new actress is Erin Fitzgerald, the woman who did Erica's voice in Catherine. I think she's in good hands.

Melanon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By Melanon

@Sanj said:

I have a feeling he won't be too into the fighting. But he'll probably get a kick out of the story.

Yeah, this'll probably be the case. It'll be surreal seeing him play a persona game again, even if it's just in a quick look.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.