Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Arena

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 07, 2012

Persona 4 Arena is an Arc System Works-developed fighting game with an Atlus-developed story mode that serves as the official sequel to both Persona 3 and Persona 4.

Worth Buying P4A for story?

Avatar image for brianofthewoods
    brianofthewoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Worth Buying P4A for story? (51 votes)

Yes 84%
    No 16%

I just finished P4G and now i have a hole to fill,

• 
    MeganeAgain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

At the prices it is being sold at now, I think now is as good a time as ever for non-fighting game fans to take a chance on P4A.

Though, if you haven't played through Persona 3 yet, I recommend you do that first. P4A is more of a sequel to P3 than it is to P4.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Yes. I mean that was the thing that Jeff enjoyed the most about it. It helps that the fighting engine is really well done as well.

mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. Unless you're from the EU.

Avatar image for selfconfessedcynic
    selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Oh god, I can't see the results without voting - well, I think I can log out to do so?

Anyway, very interested to see how this vote goes, since it's something I'm planning on doing.

DaMisterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah

hollitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

Abso-fucking-lutely.

The story is fantastic. I'm just finishing up the last two characters. I've never been a huge fan of fighting games, but I really really like this one, thanks in no small part to the cast of characters. I wouldn't say I'm very good at it (only about a 20% win rate online) but it's the first 2d fighter I've played that I feel like I have a really deep understanding of.

Though if you haven't played Persona 3 first, you might want to consider that. It's 10 bucks on PSN. While the cast isn't quite as strong as Persona 4, the story is pretty great once it gets going. It's a much less forgiving game than Golden, but if you have any interest in where the Persona series is going, you probably need to play 3 and Arena.

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
    Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Yes you absolutely should.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.