Yu Narukami combos

#1 Edited by JRizzo101 (48 posts) -

Here are some combos I came up with using Yu to help new players learn the character. If you have any questions ask, and If you can add to the combos, let me know, thanks! Also, why aren't more people playing this game? it's fucking awesome! It sucks that the online is like a ghost town right now.

#2 Posted by Petiew (1333 posts) -

Nice video! It's always helpful to see the combos written out as well as seeing them in action. 

I think the appeal for a lot of buyers was the P4 story. Lots of Persona fans bought it and maybe lost interest after finishing off the story. The game also isn't out in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and others so there is a significant lack of players. The new Blazblue game Chrono Phantasma just came out in Japanese arcades too, which I guess kind of split the userbase even further.
I've also heard people describe it as simpler than Blazblue, so it might also not appeal to people based on that.

#3 Posted by JRizzo101 (48 posts) -

@Petiew: Thanks, and I can see the blazblue stuff having a large impact on the community. However, why isn't the game out in Europe, Australia, or New Zealand?

#4 Posted by Nightriff (4930 posts) -

Who?

Kidding aside I still need to pick up the game. Can never get enough Persona even in a fighting game

#5 Edited by Petiew (1333 posts) -
@JRizzo101: I think they just cited development issues as the main problem, not even the European publishers really know what's going on. Both Atlus and Arc Sys games are always heavily delayed though, so its kind of par for the course.
If it ever is released here though it might ignite the player base again for a little while.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.