Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Golden

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 14, 2012

Persona 4 Golden is an update of the critically acclaimed PlayStation 2 role-playing game. New additions and changes have been made exclusively for the PlayStation Vita.

Do Enemies Scale in New Game+?

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By colourful_hippie

Just finished the game and I'm about to jump into it again so I'm just wondering if the enemies scale to your level. Not sure yet to go on hard or higher depending on how the enemies are in NG+

envane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By envane

dont thiiink so .. but it may be one of the changes in golden , be prepareded

TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By TohruAdachi

No the shadows level don't adjust to yours,but the game is still pretty easy on Very Hard if you know what the right skills. I played Hard on my first gameplay and I rarely died,Very Hard is indeed a challenge that's why you have to use a lot of aliment skills and buy TaP soda/Dr.Salt Neo a lot, That's assuming you're using weak Persona like me,I'm avoiding using strong Persona.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By colourful_hippie

@TohruAdachi: Thanks, I think I might try out very hard then.

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By shirogane

From what i remember in the PS2 version NG+ resets your level, just that you can still call the personas you created in the old game regardless of their level.

Avatar image for selfconfessedcynic
    selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Yup, NG+ you can still use your endgame persona out of the box (except Izanagi No Okami, as he still cannot be registered), but you can't fuse any high level persona until you re-level-up appropriately.

On Risky and Very Hard, the shadows have higher base stats, they get a 1.5x~2x modifier on the damage they deal and you get a (from memory) 0.66x modifier on the damage you deal. However, IMO the difficulty actually comes from you getting a fraction of the yen / xp so you become cash tied and can't have great persona (obviously these aren't problems in NG+ though).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.