Favorite costumes

• 57 results
#1 Posted by metalsnakezero (2296 posts) -

What are your favorite outfits. Have to go with Dojima's outfit:

Got some others that I need to take pics of like Cat Naoto and Wolf Yosuke.

#2 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19342 posts) -

Nothing beats the agent set:

#3 Posted by AlisterCat (5568 posts) -

I immediately switched to the joke glasses for everyone. Now that summer is here, I switched to the summer joke glasses. Hate Chie's 'Kung Fu' and haven't unlocked anything else yet.

#4 Posted by metalsnakezero (2296 posts) -

Kitty Naoto \(^__^)/

#5 Posted by Slay3r1583 (613 posts) -

I'm quite fond of the Butler costume.

#6 Posted by thed9984 (24 posts) -

@metalsnakezero: Oh my god that is amazing. I must know what Naoto has to saw about that costume.

#7 Posted by Nightriff (5084 posts) -

Man I need to play this game finally, Dojima costume wins in my book.

#8 Posted by Karmosin (214 posts) -

Is the kitty-costume from the halloween event? In that case I have to find out how that event plays out. =P

#9 Posted by metalsnakezero (2296 posts) -

@Karmosin: You'll get a call from Yosuke on the 31st of Oct about helping him on setting up a Halloween event at Junes and that is where you get the set.

#10 Posted by Delsaber (198 posts) -

Heh, so is Charlie always holding the jacket like that, even mid-swing with his sword?

#11 Posted by metalsnakezero (2296 posts) -

@Delsaber: No, the jacket just appears out of nowhere when he in his victory animation. It kinda funny.

#12 Posted by rjayb89 (7722 posts) -

You know who else looks good in red?

Dat
Chie
#13 Posted by metalsnakezero (2296 posts) -

Some more pics of Kitty Naoto

Also the "fan-service" armor

And by far the best, Sherlock Holmes Naoto

#14 Posted by White (1356 posts) -

Sherlock Naoto looks nice.

And of course, everyone knows that protection is disproportional to amount of coverage.

#15 Edited by Epidehl (295 posts) -

Can't wait to get Sherlock Naoto, never gonna change her out of that. The Velvet Room set is pretty cool, and it makes Chie look like Elizabeth which is probably my favorite so far.

Edit: Is there a good list of where/how to get all the costumes? Google has failed me so far.

#16 Posted by xMrSunshine (360 posts) -

Jesus god damn christ these look awesome. The agent costumes look really cool and MCs Dojima costume is super goofy but in a way I can totally get behind.

#17 Posted by Delsaber (198 posts) -

Anyone know if the costumes carry over into a New Game+? Please please please don't make me have to gather all of these again...

#18 Posted by metalsnakezero (2296 posts) -

@Delsaber: Yes, they do carry over. Which is awesome since now I can have Chie be in Kung Fu mode from the beginning of the game.

#19 Posted by Karmosin (214 posts) -

They don't have the yellow Bruce Lee costume for Chie in there do they? Think I've seen all of the costumes but I just can't let that thought go, it would just be too obvious and awesome.

#20 Posted by Undeadpool (4942 posts) -

@metalsnakezero: Man, now Charlie's taking after Dojima what with his "holding a coat and smoking."

Baaaad influence.

#21 Posted by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

My favorite outfit is the Cheerleading and Kingpin. MC is named Eikichi Onizuka using Cheerleading Uniform,Kanji is using the Kingpin outfit to make him match the gang type of look,Naoto probably going to be using Gekkoukan High School to be the "Cool Girl" of the group. And I'm debating between Yosuke and Teddie,since I really need a support type on my team,but might make MC my supporter.

#22 Posted by ch3burashka (5081 posts) -

@metalsnakezero: The fact that you can see the faint outline of Naoto's asscrack is... disturbing. Japanese will be Japanese, but I thought the original Persona 4 was fairly tame in terms of the usual anime fare, boobs and butts and whatnot.

I remember that in P3, when you'd give your companions suggestive outfits, they'd differently than if it was a normal outfit, saying something along the lines of "You want me to wear this?! Okay...." I don't remember if the male members of your team had similar options, I only remember the female reactions.

#23 Posted by TobbRobb (4652 posts) -

I didnt realise there was so many costumes! I want this game really bad now, Sherlock Naoto and Dojima Yu is just too awesome.

#24 Posted by TruthTellah (9100 posts) -

@CH3BURASHKA said:

@metalsnakezero: The fact that you can see the faint outline of Naoto's asscrack is... disturbing. Japanese will be Japanese, but I thought the original Persona 4 was fairly tame in terms of the usual anime fare, boobs and butts and whatnot.

I remember that in P3, when you'd give your companions suggestive outfits, they'd differently than if it was a normal outfit, saying something along the lines of "You want me to wear this?! Okay...." I don't remember if the male members of your team had similar options, I only remember the female reactions.

Yeah, the skimpy fanservice outfits kind of creep me out. It's like... these are young girls and beloved characters...

And I'm certain Naoto would be horrified. The other alternate costumes seem super fun(like the awesome Sherlock Holmes or Agents), and these just seem tacky.

#25 Posted by InfernoChaos (34 posts) -

If some of you don't like the fanservicey new costumes just wait until you see the new Bath Scene.

I love all the costumes in the games ranging from the shown fanservicey ones to the, funny ones and just odd ones. I'll just list my favorite per character:

MC: Cheer Squad Outfit

Yosuke: Agent Suit

Chie: Kung Fu Costime

Yukiko: Maid Uniform

Kanji: Dangerous Briefs

Teddie: Drag (Alice) Costume

Naoto: Coronet

#26 Posted by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

I watched that scene. One minute in Heaven,and the first Hotspring scene is still inappropriate since they were poking Naoto's breast,but the fanservice one is still weird,oh well doesn't bother me,I don't have to use it anyways,but I still would've preferred any other costume like probably costumes of their Persona,but I guess most fans are in for some butt-crackin-lackin costumes.

#27 Edited by InfernoChaos (34 posts) -

Haha I am one of those fans and I found the first one relatively tame when the second one had towel-less character with soap duds all genitalia and breasts with her skin glistening in the water as well.

Hell the other armor Chie had in metalsnakezeros post would be the one I use all the time too if I can find the damned thing.

#28 Posted by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

For Chie's don't you have to get them Vadar Boots from Daidara? You hunt dem wheely masochists shadows on Heaven Floor 8/9 and the items they drop,you need to get 8 and sell it to Daidara so you can buy Vadar boots right? Based on my memory,I only really liked Yukiko's high top armor,the rest looked ugly,in Persona 3 they looked much better on Mitsuru in such. And second part like I said was Heaven,the steam covering the crotch and breast. I bet Kanji has an massive nosebleed and burn obviously.

#29 Posted by dungbootle (2457 posts) -

Haha Dojima outfit is the best. Sherlock Naoto is pretty cool

#30 Posted by Landon (4143 posts) -

@CH3BURASHKA said:

@metalsnakezero: boobs and butts and whatnot.

This belongs on a shirt.

#31 Edited by metalsnakezero (2296 posts) -

@Landon said:

@CH3BURASHKA said:

@metalsnakezero: boobs and butts and whatnot.

This belongs on a shirt.

Now you're putting words in my mouth -_-

#32 Posted by Neurotic (632 posts) -

I was coming in here all ready to say the Agent Set and then I saw Charlie's Dojima outfit and I must have it. I wish there were a list of costumes out there.

I quite like the Cheer Squad outfit for Charlie cos it's basically Izanagi cosplay and the Kung Fu outfit for Chie.

#33 Posted by HolyCrapItsAdam (448 posts) -

Clearly, the correct choice is this...

#34 Posted by User_Undefined (183 posts) -

@HolyCrapItsAdam: Show's over. We have a winner.

#35 Posted by iceman228433 (616 posts) -

@HolyCrapItsAdam: My god that is amazing.

#36 Posted by solidwolf52 (300 posts) -

@HolyCrapItsAdam: How do you get those?

#37 Edited by metalsnakezero (2296 posts) -

@solidwolf52: Most costumes, at least the really cool ones, can be bought from the shop at the station. Only the fan service costumes are from a late game quest and a few cool ones are from Fox.

@HolyCrapItsAdam: Yeah, those are awesome too. Specially when you talk to them about it, Yukiko having a funny moment when you have Chie with you too.

#38 Posted by metalsnakezero (2296 posts) -

Yellow jacket Chie And Naoto being super cute! XD

#39 Posted by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

Where you get her Gekkou Uniform? I talked to Kashiwagi,and she gave me another Gekkou uniform the second time,but when I checked for the girls they didn't get it still,I should note I already had it for the guys.

On Topic:

I'm rocking the Velvet Room costume on Naoto and Chie,while Teddie is wearing the Gekkou. MC has Drag

#40 Posted by metalsnakezero (2296 posts) -

@TohruAdachi: I'm pretty sure you get it from Kashiwagi. Check again.

#41 Posted by Rokkaku (222 posts) -

@metalsnakezero: Is that supposed to be Kill Bill Chie? Because she could totally pull that off, Uma has nothing on Chie in a bad mood.

I don't have a Vita but this game makes me want a Vita so, so badly. Christmas is coming. I...I might have to get a Vita. This seems too good to miss.

#42 Posted by User_Undefined (183 posts) -

@Rokkaku: The yellow and black jumpsuit is one of the defining characteristics of Bruce Lee. Chie's line about "Don't think, feel." is also his.

#43 Posted by Jumbs (245 posts) -

Oh my god some of these costumes are gross

#44 Posted by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

If you're talking about the fanservice armors,agreed with you there.

#45 Posted by D_Mac (124 posts) -

@Rokkaku: Think it's supposed to be Bruce Lee in Game of Death, which Tarrantino was referencing in Kill Bill

#46 Posted by Seaborgium (100 posts) -

Man, seriously? A Dojima costume?

The only consoles I own are a Gamecube and a Playstation 2. When or if I get a chance, I'm buying a Vita just to play this goddamn game.

#47 Posted by Vaancor (247 posts) -

So glad to see Naoto got a really neat Sherlock Holmes outfit, was afraid she only had the neko and the "battle armor" brought over from P3P. I just can't picture her wearing that at all, espesally considering she couldn't even get on stage in the pageant due to embarrassment. Poor girl would either explode or shoot Yu up if he even suggests she wears that.

#48 Edited by Droop (1870 posts) -

Everything (in terms of Naoto costumes) but the Sherlock costume for Naoto look fucking dumb and out of character :v

#49 Posted by rjayb89 (7722 posts) -
DID YOU GIVE ME THE POWER!?
#50 Posted by BBAlpert (1475 posts) -

Please tell me Yosuke has a costume that's just his legs sticking out of a big blue trashcan.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.