Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Golden

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 14, 2012

Persona 4 Golden is an update of the critically acclaimed PlayStation 2 role-playing game. New additions and changes have been made exclusively for the PlayStation Vita.

Forced time skips

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey duders,

I'll spoiler tag a bunch of this but I'm just wondering if there are any more forced time skips and if so should I wait until the last day or two to beat a dungeon? Try not spoil anything, you can just say yes or no and I'll be happy with that answer.

So it's January now and Marie got angry at me in a dream and went away. I googled around and found that I needed to complete her Slink by the 24th of December or something in order to stop this. When the Adachi dungeon opened up I did what I've been doing with every dungeon so far, which is going in on day one and beating it. With every other dungeon this hasn't been a problem because the game just says "you wait for so and so to recover" and it gives you all the days between to improve whatever you like, but once I beat Adachi (I want to say on the 8th or 9th of December) the game auto-skipped all the way to the 24th of December, meaning I couldn't work on the Marie Slink. Luckily, I had another save file from just before the whole hospital sequence and I managed to go through that and then spend a few days with Marie to get her to max Slink and now I'm ready to go beat up Adachi again.

Should I be waiting until the very last days before I go to beat the dungeons in all future cases now to avoid this possibly happening again and missing out on important activity time?

Avatar image for deactivated-64bc6edfbd9ee
    deactivated-64bc6edfbd9ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If your goal is S links, then yes. I think that one is a big time skip due to storyline purposes. I know there's 100% walkthroughs people use, so it's doable.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By mosespippy

There aren't any more that you can accidentally trigger, just ones that are scripted. As a note for future play throughs, save people on the last day. It'll be raining so there isn't anything else to do on those days, and there will be story scripted for that day anyway so you'll lose that evening no matter what. Best to keep those in between good weather days for other things.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.