How do i get a damn Gentleman Tux?

#1 Posted by Jedted (2374 posts) -

I keep wasting chest keys in Yukiko's castle but i have yet to find the item for this quest. Do you have a better chance of getting it on rainy days or what?

#2 Posted by MiniPato (2741 posts) -

I think it's just very rare or maybe we just both have terrible luck. I had a hard ass time getting the tux on my first playthrough and on NG+. Just gotta keep persevering.

#3 Posted by _Chad (962 posts) -

I don't know if it's super rare, check chests near the top floors. Also I might be wrong but check on days it storms.

#4 Posted by Jedted (2374 posts) -

Finally got one! Went in the TV on a stormy day and i think it took 5 or 6 re-spawns of the top floor of the castle. I thought it would be like an outfit you could wear instead of a crappy piece of armor but oh well.

#5 Posted by lclay (383 posts) -

I got one of these today on my grind runthrough of the castle. Lucky I guess?

What's so special about it?

#6 Posted by Venatio (4491 posts) -

So how does outfits work in Golden? Is it a skin or just crappy armor? I hate how all the cool stuff in P3P was mad expensive with crappy stats

#7 Posted by Neurotic (632 posts) -

I got one on my first run through of the dungeon in both playthroughs. I assumed it was a fixed chest. I guess not. In my first playthrough I sold it though and then cursed my foolishness when that quest came up.

#8 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4683 posts) -

A gentlemen tux is earned, not everyone can be blessed with one.

#9 Posted by Slay3r1583 (617 posts) -

@Venatio said:

So how does outfits work in Golden? Is it a skin or just crappy armor? I hate how all the cool stuff in P3P was mad expensive with crappy stats

Purely cosmetic.

#10 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3450 posts) -

You open doors for ladies.

#11 Posted by FunkyFox (62 posts) -

Golden chests, I got like 3 while running through Yukiko's Castle. Just keep trying.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.