Jeric's Super Golden Persona 4 Adventure!

• 199 results
#101 Posted by Jeric (146 posts) -

@TohruAdachi: Hah! I'm flattered! S'all good, I check this page like every hour or so during school to read your guys' replies, so I'm equally stalkerish.

#102 Posted by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

: Man one more week for me than it's Winter Break!

#103 Posted by Jeric (146 posts) -

@TohruAdachi: Same. Unfortunately I'll be working for most of it, but whatever. Here's today's stuff!

He... He's talking to Yosuke, right?
Wha... WHAAAOHHH DAMN! HELL YEAH!
Please don't give me a, err, "good thrashing."
Wait a minute, this isn't Okina City...
Oh great, now we can date that crazy lady.
It's okay Dojima, I have a scary work face, too.
Well I'm-a thinkin' of movin' in on you, hehehehHAHAHAHAHAHHHH!
"The rain deprives you of free will."
When does this location ever get used? I can only think of Marie and Ai going up here.
CLEAR THE LANES, FOUL PEASANTS!
This isn't so different from Inaba: the first adult stranger I meet thinks I'm a slut
Oh yeah?! *eats tissues*
And I think you'd look good in my... err actually no, I don't dig girls with "heavy makeup."
Wow, that's a real downer. You, err... have a good day, sir.
So Chagall Cafe is here?! Too bad we don't have a Charm stat... We'll check it out another day.

#104 Posted by metalsnakezero (2293 posts) -

If you don't know already, the Cafe gives you skill cards from the persona you have equip. Also go to the cloth shop every so often to get new costume. Also vending machine here have Persona figures to put on your shelf so get to it!

#105 Posted by Jeric (146 posts) -

@metalsnakezero said:

If you don't know already, the Cafe gives you skill cards from the persona you have equip. Also go to the cloth shop every so often to get new costume. Also vending machine here have Persona figures to put on your shelf so get to it!

Yeah I've only gone to the cafe once so far, and I've bought every costume available so far except for the swimsuits (well, I got Yukiko's... eheheheh). Haven't looked at Teddie's costumes yet though, my last save was just after Shadow Teddie.

#106 Posted by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

: Hahahahaha! I never noticed the dialogue for farming,but when I first read that,I was thinking of Dojima from Hiimdaisy when they were about to go too Junes at night.

#107 Posted by Jeric (146 posts) -

@TohruAdachi said:

: Hahahahaha! I never noticed the dialogue for farming,but when I first read that,I was thinking of Dojima from Hiimdaisy when they were about to go too Junes at night.

Yeah it was hard to resist making a "We're out of bourbon, dad'll be disappointed" reference when I actually got to that point in the story.

#108 Edited by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

: They made Dojima so hilarious in Hiimdaisy. SOCIAL LINK goooo.....? Also if you need some help with costumes you're welcome to ask me bro,I almost have all of them,but I keep missing out on Gekkou female and Track suit, since those don't have like assigned dates to get them outfits,Kashiwagi gave me the Gekkou uniforms FOR MALES the second time on my first gameplay... And the fox not giving me shit. I keep forgetting about Detective costume for Naoto,but you buy that from Croco Furs after New Years,and I'm getting her school uniform soon,but I practically have the rest.

#109 Posted by Jeric (146 posts) -

@TohruAdachi: Nahh it's okay - like I actually have no idea what you're talking about in general. I did a great job of not spoiling anything that P4G added, just so that I could have a fresh, surprising experience like I did with the original P4.

#110 Posted by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

: Ah well I figure,you haven't even unlocked Kashiwagi yet,and it's kind of like a secret thingy since they don't really tell you that you can get stuff from her,anyways good luck!

#111 Posted by Jeric (146 posts) -

@TohruAdachi: Shyeah, well now I'll try looking for her and all that. But basically, the more surprises, the better.

#112 Posted by Jeric (146 posts) -

This whole update pretty much revolves around Okina and Yukiko...

Alriiight, too much information, lady.
I ain't no friggin' bird, yo!
God dammi-what the hell are you saying, seriously..? These are compliments but I'm bothered.
"I'll empty a clip of MY HEART into them bitches."
I've played enough P3 to know where this is going. Run, run away...
OK, it's tough to make me give up on gambling.
OH I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO DO ALRIGHT. And by that I mean watch a movie.
NOBODY CAN SAVE YOU NOW!
Ehehhh, EHEHEHEHEEH (but no, we didn't do anything crazy, her Persona just leveled and got bonus stats)
Let's take this guy into the TV. We need someone with such a strong will.
MY BODY IS MOVING ON ITS OWN..!
Friggin' Yukiko, stealing all our time.
Huh? Well, if it isn't, err, "suited man."
...with toilet paper.
Ooooh - can we just make that on our own?
#113 Posted by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

: I demand two uploads a day! Joking,but keep it going man,these are still great as ever.

#114 Edited by Jeric (146 posts) -

@TohruAdachi said:

: I demand two uploads a day! Joking,but keep it going man,these are still great as ever.

Hah! Believe me, I would do that, but I don't have enough time to play and find material to use. Right now I've got about 700 pics to post - that's including the many that won't get used.

#115 Posted by metalsnakezero (2293 posts) -

I think we should keep Yukiko away from you -_-;

#116 Posted by Jeric (146 posts) -

@metalsnakezero said:

I think we should keep Yukiko away from you -_-;

Shyeah, she's been hogging the spotlight a bit too much, hasn't she? Well anyway - tomorrow's update involves Dojima and the other girls, and the one afterward is all dungeoneering!

#117 Edited by Jeric (146 posts) -
These all sound like horrible ideas to me.
What - am I part of their system?!
These outfits just friggin' materialized in my inventory.
Why do I keep eating with you, anyway?
Friggin' hate kids sometimes.
I'LL COME WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT, THANKS.
"Why is my dad so GODDAMNED NICE?!"
Oooooh she just got shut down by that nurse - "Shaddap, ya drama queen!"
Imagine how many kids have said that at some point. Hell, I've probably been there.
One of the only current charting "mainstream" songs I can bear to listen to nowadays.
You said that last time, which was like a week ago.
Yes, let's undermine the man of the house, who is also a detective.
"Don't try to look tough, sissy!"
But I can do it. OOOOOH.
W-wait, no..! We were having such a nice night...
#118 Posted by metalsnakezero (2293 posts) -

You ate that Banana!? RUN!

#119 Posted by Jeric (146 posts) -

@metalsnakezero said:

You ate that Banana!? RUN!

I tried to snap a picture of his flying kick, but it was lightning fast.

#120 Posted by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

: What's with this post today!? NO SEXUAL INNEUNDOS AND YOU PUT "WHY MY DID SO NICE?" YOU MEAN DAD! ERMAHGERD!!! Joking,I like the Hiimdaisy reference I like the suger and cream one. DADDY I WANT IT BLACK!

#121 Edited by Jeric (146 posts) -

@TohruAdachi said:

: What's with this post today!? NO SEXUAL INNEUNDOS AND YOU PUT "WHY MY DID SO NICE?" YOU MEAN DAD! ERMAHGERD!!! Joking,I like the Hiimdaisy reference I like the suger and cream one. DADDY I WANT IT BLACK!

Ahahah! Well I usually post these on my way out of the house every morning so I'm prone to typos. Fixed it though.

Also - I'm trying to cut down on the sex jokes, but they just keep coming.

(that was a sex joke)

#122 Posted by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

: I was talking about the "Umm... I'm glad you came."

#123 Posted by Jeric (146 posts) -

@TohruAdachi said:

: I was talking about the "Umm... I'm glad you came."

Hah! Yeah I thought it'd be too easy to just say "AHAHAHAH I CAME." I'll try to use that line sparingly since I've probably said it five times so far.

#124 Posted by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

: You should've given your MC a funny name. I'm getting hilarious dialogue with making my name Bacon!

#125 Posted by Jeric (146 posts) -

@TohruAdachi: Oh yeah? Got any examples/screenies? I guess if I were to use a word, I'd make it all in lower case so that it fits into sentences and all.

#126 Edited by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

Sorry for late response but yeah. I'm waiting for epilogue since there's hilarious dialogue for that part I would love to post.

How I feel as a fat dude who can't get girls

Bacon,food that has been there for you since ancient times
#127 Posted by Jeric (146 posts) -

@TohruAdachi: Oh man that's actually friggin' perfect. I'll be sure to try something like that in the future.

#128 Posted by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

: Yeah I crack up at dialogue that's not even expose to be purposely funny,but it's fun to do. If you plan on doing Jeric's Adventures again,just post screenshots of things you haven't posted yet. Like doing music/soccer club next time and different answers to certain things,I'll most certainly support you all the way.

#129 Posted by Jeric (146 posts) -

@TohruAdachi said:

: Yeah I crack up at dialogue that's not even expose to be purposely funny,but it's fun to do. If you plan on doing Jeric's Adventures again,just post screenshots of things you haven't posted yet. Like doing music/soccer club next time and different answers to certain things,I'll most certainly support you all the way.

Well I'll be posting pics of NG+ when the time comes, there just probably won't be as much to write about. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Hope I see you on the other side.

#130 Posted by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

: I'm already on my fourth new game plus,that's my line. Joking,anyways yeah I'll be supporting you throughout still and while reading,I still think you have a lot of parts to write about since you didn't take screenshots of some parts,and you should start talking to NPCs and make sexual innuendos of what they say,and most importantly GIVE ME ALL YO YEN YIP YIP YA

#131 Posted by Jeric (146 posts) -

@TohruAdachi: Yeah I've tried to be a bit more restrictive about what I screeny, but there will be certain times in which I won't have as much to write about. In that case I'll start talking to more NPCs and I'll be exploring the other features, such as Mr. Edogawa's classes.

#132 Posted by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

: Oh yeah there's a quiz game you can play too from the TV listings. Well can't wait for it man! I'm assuming two and a half weeks from now you'll have a new game plus~!

#133 Posted by wchigo (544 posts) -

@TohruAdachi said:

: I'm already on my fourth new game plus,that's my line. Joking,anyways yeah I'll be supporting you throughout still and while reading,I still think you have a lot of parts to write about since you didn't take screenshots of some parts,and you should start talking to NPCs and make sexual innuendos of what they say,and most importantly GIVE ME ALL YO YEN YIP YIP YA

O_O

m(_ _)m

I really want to be able to spend more time with this game as I love it, but I'm finding difficulty in prioritizing it over games I haven't played or finished before (such as Persona 4 Arena, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Far Cry 3, just bought the Asura's Wrath episode 4 dlc...)

Back on topic: Love the thread @Jeric. I've thought the same as you during certain parts of the game in regards to the innuendo (especially with Shadow Yukiko getting all excited when she was denied) and I'll admit to smirking and even chuckling to myself with all the comments you make when characters talk about 'coming'. Keep up the good work duder!

#134 Posted by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

: My playtime is only 117 hours though,and I got all the true ending along with epilogue for each gameplay,my fourth gameplay is going to be fastest since I'm playing Very Easy. Third gameplay was Very Hard with using persona from scratch,none from compendium,first gameplay was Hard mode,second gameplay was a mixture of Very Hard/Easy

#135 Edited by Jeric (146 posts) -

@TohruAdachi: 117 hours? Huh. I'm at 39 hours and I'm still at the gap between Rise and Mitsuo. Well anyway, I don't have much time to play lately, so two and a half weeks might be a little ambitious, but I'll sure try.

@wchigo: Glad ya like it! I'll keep the material coming.

Edit: Oh wow, I hit reply without doing today's update. Here it is!

Oh damn. If it helps, I don't know a single damn thing about my parents. Where are they, anyway?!
If I'm gonna school some Shadows, I gotta look classy.
Nice trousers, good sir!
Oddly, Chie actually pulls this outfit off better than anyone else. 'xcept me, of course.
The first step to making friends is saying hello.
"I'M GONNA SMASH THAT BOX WITH MY PLANK!"
You thought your entourage looked out of place...
Kanji LIFTS.
Jar ghost women -- is this new, or had I blocked out this horrifying creature from my memory?
What's cooler than being cool? ICE COLD!
Gonna break those hands with our... hands!
Seems a bit excessive for something so tiny. But then again those hands are all rich and unemployed. GET A JOB, YA HAND!
This is actually terrifying. If only you could see how their hands helplessly claw at the ground.
Quadruplets..?
They almost tricked me into using this. It's got the same hit rate that I do when I'm trying to kill a fly.
#136 Edited by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

: That's probably because I skipped majority of the scenes. Besides I'm pretty experience with P4.

EDIT: Haha amazing update today,on the last photo was hilarious,and I thought you were thinking of something dirty for the description of Kintabi Gusoku.

#137 Posted by Jeric (146 posts) -

@TohruAdachi: Whoa, it's almost as if I expect people to play RPGs for the story or something. Ahah! Anyway, I can't even think of anything disgusting to say about Kintabi Gusoku.

#138 Posted by wchigo (544 posts) -

@TohruAdachi said:

: My playtime is only 117 hours though,and I got all the true ending along with epilogue for each gameplay,my fourth gameplay is going to be fastest since I'm playing Very Easy. Third gameplay was Very Hard with using persona from scratch,none from compendium,first gameplay was Hard mode,second gameplay was a mixture of Very Hard/Easy

117? In total for all your playthroughs? I think my first and only run in vanilla P4 took me over 100 hours by itself... I'm only like 8 or 9 hours into Golden so far IIRC.

@Jeric: I also forgot to mention that I went through this thread at work so that made it all the worse when I ended up laughing out loud or when I was grinning like an idiotic Cheshire Cat. Luckily either no one noticed and/or cared enough to ask me what that was all about.

#139 Posted by Jeric (146 posts) -

@wchigo: Ahah! Yeah man I sometimes put the captions together with my friends in class, so we end up laughing a lot too. It's good stuff.

Anyway, time to throw down...

And today's update opens with Margaret describing what she loves about my body. Great.
I'll satisfy those curiosities when the time comes. *single-finger face stroke thing*
When I first saw Narcissus, I couldn't figure out if it was a guy or a girl. *shudder*
I'm Fuu-king excited!
Pale Rider sure as hell Sliced my Mind back in Devil Summoner 2. What a jackass.
Chikiko Satonamagi don't fuck around. I wanna see this with their evolved Personas.
I think Yosuke's the one with the girl problems here, not Kanji.
Rakshasa's kitchen furnishings turned into a FPS.
They always did tell me that I wasted my money.
Rakshasa's a monster, hands down!
+Arcana, +Arcana, +Persona. Sometimes this game just does you a favour.
Str against Phys, Evade Phys, and Counterstrike. Seems a little counter-productive, right?
"Duuude, why do we keep fighting hands?!"
Look at that mean elbow. Chie's sick of Yukiko stealing all my attention.
And Yosuke's sick of me having all the girls' attention! Next time - HOW DO WE DEAL WITH YOSUKE THE TRAITOR?
#140 Posted by wchigo (544 posts) -

@Jeric: To the gallows with the traitor!

Love the photoshopped Counterstrike, I thought exactly that for a good long while. Also... sad to say I was in the same boat regarding Narcissus.

#141 Posted by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

: Teddie,"SURPRISE BUTTSECK!" Narcissus," I AM A MALE FOOLISH MORTAL!" *stares back at mirror*

#142 Posted by Jeric (146 posts) -

@wchigo: Wish I could've made a GIF of a kitchen counter morphing into CS, but naw, too much effort.

@TohruAdachi: Hey, Teddie's just as androgynous as Narcissus once he puts on that Alice outfit.

#143 Posted by Jeric (146 posts) -

End of the world update! I knew it was going to happen on January 1st and not today. Frickin' stupid Mayans don't know shit about Nyx.

Chie's just BOOMING with excitement! Oh, but that's not Yosuke (the traitor) she's Thwamming...
Awww, you're such a sweet talker. I can learn a thing or two from you, beautiful.
"Mmm" indeed. Does this room smell like cookies, or is it just me?
But why? It's Tanaka! Granter of our desires! ... I just now realized how well that phrase goes with the fact that he's the Devil in P3.
I read that as "let's use motorcycles to hit city girls." Oh damn.
Who uses their "ass mind" anywhere but the toilet, anyway?
Don't you talk to us about morals, you goddamn pedophile!
Kanji's kicked his bearcycle into high gear..!
It's Morooka, and he's looking for a reason to slice our faces off.
But they're the sexiest damn scooters around.
I'll show those girls a cold, hard reality! But I mean like, it's cold at first, but then they make it warm, 'cuz... Ah nevermind, this joke doesn't work on a biological level.
We died, but we're okay now. FINALLY an RPG where you can get revived through cutscenes.
Go around slaying the women we failed to attract..?!
Three minutes and I'm done. Heh.
OPERATION BABE HUNT: OKINA CITY EDITION!
#144 Posted by metalsnakezero (2293 posts) -

Only good things will come from this :D

#145 Posted by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

: Shit almost forgot to check your thread today!

#146 Posted by selfconfessedcynic (2530 posts) -

@Jeric: I'm looking forward to posts from the twist ending of that scene lacking any commentary. They just don't need it.

Far this game is good.

#147 Posted by Jeric (146 posts) -

@metalsnakezero: /@selfconfessedcynic: Yeah this scene's definitely one of my favourite new things from Golden.

@TohruAdachi: Ahahaha it's okay man, sometimes I forget, too.

Also we survived the so-called apocalypse. Silly Mayans, Nyx's coming already passed.

Who could imagine such a horror..?!
It always sounds simple at first, man.
Kanji just wants an excuse to run around in his underwear.
Nah I'll just stare at her. And I'm pretty sure she's Naoto.
So I have a tendency to make women nervous. Big deal!
How do you know about that..?! Do you have the Potential?
Oh goddamn Jehovah's witnesses...
Kanji just got called a cow. Sick burrrrn!
Well in a few seconds I might be just plain hitting you.
Everything. *glomp*
And I kind of like older women. Whaddya know..?
"Damn, girl! Are you friends with Sayoko Uehara, by chance?!"
And we get her number for sexytime! She's about to score with a hot stud, as Teddie would say.
Kanji got a number for phone sex. This day just keeps getting better
NEXT TIME - WE CALL THE MYSTERIOUS COUGAR LADY WHO IS DEFINITELY NOT MS. KASHIWAGI!

#148 Posted by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

Haha great updates as ever,I never realized Kanji got a booty call number!

#149 Edited by metalsnakezero (2293 posts) -

@Jeric: Why didn't you talk to the Spanish girl!? You get a nice charming moment with her.

#150 Posted by Jeric (146 posts) -

@metalsnakezero: 'Cuz I didn't know she existed. :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.