Long shot, but probably the best place to ask!

#1 Posted by MysteriousFawx (382 posts) -

After finishing Golden, I simply love love LOVED the 'grown up' portraits for the characters. I was previously using the included wallpapers from Golden on my Vita (the joy of multiple pages to scroll through) and now I'm looking for wallpapers including the new character art. If anyone has a good copy of the characters that I could work from designing my own Vita screens, or has already done so themselves, I would be mad grateful.

Thanks in advance for any help duders.

P.S If someone does help me and I end up making my own, I'll post them here for you duders

#2 Edited by Zeik (2220 posts) -

"Grown up portraits"? I assume you're referring to that picture you get at the end where they look different? That's only like a couple months after the game ends.

#3 Posted by mosespippy (4032 posts) -

Somewhere there is a dump of all the sprites from P4 Arena. That would probably be a good place to start.

#4 Posted by MysteriousFawx (382 posts) -

@zeik: I mean the portraits that display when characters talk, specifically the ones used during the return event.

#5 Posted by bigjeffrey (4774 posts) -

Doubt there are any good portraits. You are better off using the P4 sprite dump ones.

Here you go, i always have them hand on my hard drive.

#6 Edited by neoepoch (1293 posts) -

@bigjeffrey: I think he means the epilogue portraits.

#7 Posted by MysteriousFawx (382 posts) -

@bigjeffrey: These are fantastic but Neoepoch is correct, I'm looking for the epilogue ones. May incorperate both if I can however :)

#8 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19307 posts) -

Yeah, some might be confused here. This is what he's talking about:

And others.

#9 Posted by pyrodactyl (1881 posts) -
#10 Edited by bigjeffrey (4774 posts) -

Better off going back and replaying that part while taking screen shots on your VITA. Better resolution.

Like So.

#11 Posted by AgnosticJesus (542 posts) -

I think he's referring to pics of Kanji in the bathhouse.

#12 Posted by bigjeffrey (4774 posts) -

You should just make this you Vita Wallpaper

#13 Posted by MysteriousFawx (382 posts) -

I took screenshots of the every bit of dialogue that can be taken out of context in Golden....there are a lot....

#14 Posted by MysteriousFawx (382 posts) -

I took screenshots of the every bit of dialogue that can be taken out of context in Golden....there are a lot....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.