More screenshots

#1 Posted by metalsnakezero (2269 posts) -
#2 Posted by Cloudenvy (5890 posts) -

Looks pretty!

Online
#3 Posted by Master_Funk (723 posts) -

Wow this looks really cool. Hope theres enough new stuff for someone like me who has viewed the ER multiple times

#4 Edited by wolf_blitzer85 (5235 posts) -

Dayum! Look at those textures....and stripey socks.

#5 Posted by dungbootle (2454 posts) -

That's pretty impressive!

#6 Posted by Turambar (6485 posts) -
#7 Posted by DonutFever (3515 posts) -

Is it me, or does it look a lot nicer? Maybe on the level of Ocarina of Time/Star Fox from N64 to 3DS.

#8 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

man i really hope are arcade gets this game!

#9 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19158 posts) -
@DonutFever said:

Is it me, or does it look a lot nicer? Maybe on the level of Ocarina of Time/Star Fox from N64 to 3DS.

Um, I'm sure it's going to look a lot nicer than those games. You have to remember that this is the Vita, a handheld that displays visuals on par with the PS3, and that we're talking about Persona 4, a PS2 game. 
 
@scarace360 said: 
man i really hope are arcade gets this game!
A dedicated Persona 4 The Golden cabinet? That'd be crazy.
#10 Edited by DonutFever (3515 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:

@DonutFever said:

Is it me, or does it look a lot nicer? Maybe on the level of Ocarina of Time/Star Fox from N64 to 3DS.
Um, I'm sure it's going to look a lot nicer than those games. You have to remember that this is the Vita, a handheld that displays visuals on par with the PS3, and that we're talking about Persona 4, a PS2 game.
I mean the graphical upgrade size from PS2 to Vita.  
#11 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
@DonutFever said:

Is it me, or does it look a lot nicer? Maybe on the level of Ocarina of Time/Star Fox from N64 to 3DS.

Um, I'm sure it's going to look a lot nicer than those games. You have to remember that this is the Vita, a handheld that displays visuals on par with the PS3, and that we're talking about Persona 4, a PS2 game. 
 
@scarace360 said: 
man i really hope are arcade gets this game!
A dedicated Persona 4 The Golden cabinet? That'd be crazy.
well they got a kof 13 machine and that was awesome. they also got AE really fast so i hope they pick this up.
#12 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19158 posts) -
@DonutFever: Oh, sorry, I misunderstood. I haven't seen much of Star Fox 64 3D, but I know that Zelda 3D looks a lot better than its N64 counter part. I'd really have to see P4G in motion to see if it looks much better than the PS2 version. 
 
@scarace360 said: 
well they got a kof 13 machine and that was awesome. they also got AE really fast so i hope they pick this up.
But those aren't RPGs.
#13 Posted by AlisterCat (5399 posts) -

I don't like how grainy the new textures are. The sun rays are interesting, I'll have to see the game in motion before I decide if I like it or not though. Either way I'm buying it.

@DonutFever: You are awesome for having the Hardcore Dave Says avatar. I fear the thread is dead though. Keep being awesome.

#14 Posted by _Horde (838 posts) -

Really looking forward to this. Didn't really want to have my PS2 laying around for just one game, so I guess I have to bite the bullet and buy myself a Vita. Still, this is gonna be goddamn awesome to have with me ANYWHERE I GO.

#15 Posted by rjayb89 (7713 posts) -

Me want. Me buy.

#16 Posted by DonutFever (3515 posts) -
@AlisterCat: It's more than an avatar. It's a way of life.
#17 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
@DonutFever: Oh, sorry, I misunderstood. I haven't seen much of Star Fox 64 3D, but I know that Zelda 3D looks a lot better than its N64 counter part. I'd really have to see P4G in motion to see if it looks much better than the PS2 version. 
 
@scarace360 said: 
well they got a kof 13 machine and that was awesome. they also got AE really fast so i hope they pick this up.
But those aren't RPGs.
No the fighting game not gold. But a gold machine would be so cool. PERSONA CARD GAME!
#18 Posted by metalsnakezero (2269 posts) -
#19 Posted by KarlPilkington (2656 posts) -

Looking nice.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.