PERSONA 4 Gets A Movie, and Maybe PERSONA 3!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by FoxxFireArt (110 posts) -

It seems that today a PERSONA 4 movie was aired in Japan at a very limited number of theaters. The movie is titled PERSONA 4 THE ANIMATION -THE FACTOR OF HOPE-. While it's more of a clip show that recaps the events from the 25 episode long PERSONA 4 THE ANIMATION anime series. It also includes some new footage and the un-aired True Ending episode.

Rumors have also been spreading by those who have come out of the movie that after the credits there is a teaser for a PERSONA 3 movie.

Read the Full Story HERE

-Kristoffer Remmell ( FoxxFireArt) is a freelance graphic artist, writer, and over all mystery geek.- Follow for news updates: @ AnimeVicers/ @ FoxxFireArt

#1 Posted by FoxxFireArt (110 posts) -

It seems that today a PERSONA 4 movie was aired in Japan at a very limited number of theaters. The movie is titled PERSONA 4 THE ANIMATION -THE FACTOR OF HOPE-. While it's more of a clip show that recaps the events from the 25 episode long PERSONA 4 THE ANIMATION anime series. It also includes some new footage and the un-aired True Ending episode.

Rumors have also been spreading by those who have come out of the movie that after the credits there is a teaser for a PERSONA 3 movie.

Read the Full Story HERE

-Kristoffer Remmell ( FoxxFireArt) is a freelance graphic artist, writer, and over all mystery geek.- Follow for news updates: @ AnimeVicers/ @ FoxxFireArt

#2 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -
#3 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5105 posts) -

Open your eyes, and you will realize.

That's exactly what happened right now.

#4 Posted by EchoEcho (837 posts) -

I would just like to say that putting your credentials and contact information at the end of your post gave me a chuckle. That's all.

#5 Posted by Gamer_152 (14113 posts) -

I can't say I really condone the promoting of your own work on another site via a "full story here" kind of link, and as FluxWaveZ pointed out this is a duplicate thread. I'm locking this up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.