Persona 4 Golden comes out in North America on November 20

#1 Edited by JJOR64 (18783 posts) -
#2 Posted by Petiew (1278 posts) -

Great news, thanks for the update. 

Now to wait for the European release date, I'm sure we'll hear any day now.
Right?

...guys?

#3 Posted by gumdealer (96 posts) -

I thought that release date was announced a few weeks ago. Maybe that was just a rumor that got confirmed.

#4 Posted by Video_Game_King (34604 posts) -

When do we get Persona 4: The Golden Duder?

#5 Posted by JJOR64 (18783 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

It's coming out in 2013 and it's going to be a Wii U exclusive.

#6 Posted by Nightriff (4344 posts) -

@JJOR64 said:

@Video_Game_King said:

It's coming out in 2013 and it's going to be a Wii U exclusive.

Along with Deadly Premonition 2, Swery just confirmed Wii U exclusive

#7 Posted by okand (68 posts) -

@Petiew: Hopefully this one will remain region free at least.

#8 Posted by DonutFever (3515 posts) -

I will probably buy that.

#9 Posted by TooWalrus (12973 posts) -

I wonder how that pre-order decal would look on a white Vita...

#10 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19155 posts) -
#11 Posted by Bocam (3551 posts) -
#12 Posted by Karmosin (198 posts) -

Atleast we can import this one.

#13 Edited by Neurotic (631 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

Europe release = Spring 2013

I think this is actually pretty good. At least we have a season and not just a year like a certain other late release. Also, I'm pretty sure NIS will deliver and given the rumours floating around that Zen was going to 'handle' this one too I'm kinda relieved. I'm still gonna import come November but depending on my finances by Spring 2013, I might buy the EU copy. You know, supporting this type of game getting published in Europe and all that.

#14 Posted by BlackLagoon (1321 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

Europe release = Spring 2013

...the parts of Europe NISA can be bothered with supporting, anyway. At least there isn't any DLC, so I can import the UK retail release, but I'm tempted to go for the US one just out of spite.

#15 Posted by wchigo (524 posts) -

It's nice to finally get a confirmed release date, but I'm also a bit sad. There were some rumors of a late Oct release date (around the 20th) and I was fairly hopefuly that would be the case, but alas.

Oh well, I guess I can make it work. October is one of our busiest times here, so may ability to play the game would've been compromised until mid-November anyways. Guess I'll satisfy myself on my PS3 backlog (Catherine being one of the games, as well as my other Vita games (and playing through P3P after I finished P3FES just last week).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.