So catching insects in P4G gets you bait for use in the game's fishing element.
Now, this is a really minor thing to make a thread about, and this might seem silly, but I can't help but compare this game to Animal Crossing even more (like I had mentioned before):
- There's gardening.
- You build relationships via Social Links (you do the same in AC by talking to neighbors).
- P4G will let players visit other towns.
- Different seasons accompanied with related events.
- The different seasons have different outdoor music.
- Side quests that involve helping other residents.
- And now, there's fishing.
I don't know, it's silly, but the similarities are there. I guess when one of the game's focus is simply living a normal life, similarities will arise to a game that's only based around that.
Also, Rise Kujikawa has a new, third tier evolved Persona, like everyone else. It's called Kouzeon and looks appropriately ridiculous.