Request for Aika Nakamura S-Link DLC

#1 Posted by Jedted (2346 posts) -

I know requesting DLC for a game like this sounds absurd but after watching P4 Anime i really wanna see that cute, blue haired, delivery girl in the game. Maybe have her unlock when you finally finish the Mega Beef Bowl.

Who's with me?

#2 Posted by Mcfart (1610 posts) -

There's already a girl with blue hair.

Request denied.

#3 Posted by VRMN (41 posts) -

Considering the development time, I get the sense they name dropped her in both Golden and Arena simply because she was so popular in the anime, but they didn't have time to do more with it. I would have preferred if they replaced the useless "who actually did that?" nighttime job at Shiroku Pub with a job at Aiya mixed with an Aika social link.

But while I'd have loved that, I doubt this even has hooks for DLC let alone something that extensive. I can dream, though.

#4 Posted by dungbootle (2457 posts) -

@Mcfart said:

Request denied.

Only one blue haired person per game, please.

#5 Posted by Neurotic (632 posts) -

@Jedted said:

I know requesting DLC for a game like this sounds absurd but after watching P4 Anime i really wanna see that cute, blue haired, delivery girl in the game. Maybe have her unlock when you finally finish the Mega Beef Bowl.

Who's with me?

Hell yes! I'm with you. I kept hoping in vain that she'd turn up somewhere if I ate at Aiya enough. Alas...

#6 Posted by MiniPato (2732 posts) -

@dungbootle said:

@Mcfart said:

Request denied.

What about Kou from the basketball club and Fuuka?

#7 Posted by dungbootle (2457 posts) -

@MiniPato said:

@dungbootle said:

@Mcfart said:

Request denied.

What about Kou from the basketball club and Fuuka?

Kou counts, but Fuuka's hair is undoubtedly teal.

#8 Posted by Jedted (2346 posts) -

@VRMN said:

Considering the development time, I get the sense they name dropped her in both Golden and Arena simply because she was so popular in the anime, but they didn't have time to do more with it. I would have preferred if they replaced the useless "who actually did that?" nighttime job at Shiroku Pub with a job at Aiya mixed with an Aika social link.

But while I'd have loved that, I doubt this even has hooks for DLC let alone something that extensive. I can dream, though.

I worked at the Shiroku pub, mostly to raise Diligence and Understanding.

But your idea i think would be perfect. I wonder how we could best petition Atlas to get this in Golden.

#9 Posted by Oobir (67 posts) -

As long as we're discussing DLC requests, I'd purchase an outfit pack that included (end-of-game spoiler) the party's new looks in the epilogue. I mean, the character models are already in the game!

Also, I'd go for a Hanako S.Link. Maybe she'd get some development besides, "Ha ha, she's fat and ugly and doesn't realize it!"

#10 Edited by SmasheControllers (2548 posts) -

No, at least that's not what I'd want as DLC. Than again I'm against anything involving the Animation.

@MiniPato: Fuuka is Light Teal.

@Oobir said:

As long as we're discussing DLC requests, I'd purchase an outfit pack that included (end-of-game spoiler) the party's new looks in the epilogue. I mean, the character models are already in the game!

Also, I'd go for a Hanako S.Link. Maybe she'd get some development besides, "Ha ha, she's fat and ugly and doesn't realize it!"

I think that's supposed to be the joke with Hanako, but yes I'd love an Outfit pack. Persona 2 Outfits? Souji(MC) - Tatsuya, Chie - Lisa, Naoto - Jun, Yosuke - Eikichi... God if only.

#11 Posted by Vertrucio (148 posts) -

I have a feeling she will show up in Persona 5 as an S-Link revolving about her being overworked for most of her younger years prior to getting involved with the P5 protagonist.

#12 Posted by Ennosuke (59 posts) -

Dude, I love that idea, haha :)

I have a feeling she will show up in Persona 5 as an S-Link revolving about her being overworked for most of her younger years prior to getting involved with the P5 protagonist.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.