Restore Party SP/HP cards not working?

#1 Posted by ynygma (2 posts) -

Hello all,

By far this is one of the best RPGs i have ever experienced and I am having a blast but having one issue.

In "Shuffle Time" when there is a HP/SP Restore card, it never restores my party, all my health/sp bars stay the same. Do I have a corrupted P4 install on my Vita?

Thanks,

Ynygma

#2 Edited by selfconfessedcynic (2505 posts) -

Umm, for me all I can say is that I've only noticed the healing those things give you once I started finding lvl5 or so cups (higher levels simply have more cups on the card)

lvl1 cups gives you so little hp/sp that you're probably just not noticing (I think it's like 1-3% back).

ED: If you're finding it hard to continue on, or need the HP and SP, try out the SOS feature. When I was playing it my party was topped up for most of the first 3 dungeons (I just spammed it as 1st playthrough is never very interesting to me - I just wanted to see the new content).

#3 Posted by Captain_Felafel (1568 posts) -

Well, the HP/SP restore cards never restore a significant amount of HP/SP, they only restore a very small amount. Maybe it's not that it didn't restore any of your HP/SP, but that it only restored a very small amount and you just didn't notice. Keep an eye on it next time. The higher the number on the card, the more HP/SP it'll restore, but even a level 4 will only restore, like, 20% of your HP/SP.

#4 Posted by AlisterCat (5532 posts) -

I'm with the others in thinking that it is so little that you won't notice it, and not worth choosing over something better.

#5 Posted by ynygma (2 posts) -

Ah OK, well that makes sense then:)

Darn, the card is kinda misleading, stating it restores entire party. It makes me think it is full, but now I get it. Such a great game, I relly hope P5 comes out on Vita as well:)

Thanks all and Merry Christmas:)

#6 Posted by hollitz (1505 posts) -

Yeah they don't give you much. If you can, just keep using the SOS in dungeons, i think that basically every person that cheers you on is equivalent to 1 rank 1 hp/sp card.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.