Show off some pics

• 72 results
#1 Posted by metalsnakezero (2307 posts) -

If you were able to take a picture of some moment on your Vita why not share it here.

#2 Posted by AlisterCat (5625 posts) -

How do you get the beach as a fishing spot? Have only been there for the summer event.

#3 Posted by Vaancor (247 posts) -

Very cool you've gotten that far already. I just got up to Yukiko's boss. As far as pictures, well, so far I've been snapping every weird/awkward moment I can find.

Telling my teacher where to stick it counts, right?

#4 Posted by AlisterCat (5625 posts) -
Teddie
#5 Posted by _Chad (962 posts) -

If my c

#6 Posted by metalsnakezero (2307 posts) -

@AlisterCat said:

How do you get the beach as a fishing spot? Have only been there for the summer event.

You need to ride your scooter a few times to get to the beach, than to start fishing you must get the sea rod by talking to the old man near the river, which is after you try to fish at the beach.

#7 Posted by _Chad (962 posts) -
@_Chad
If my c
Fucking phone.

I would post a picture of Kanji covering his junk with Teddie. Sadly my computer is broken.
#8 Posted by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

How ya guys post pictures with the PS Vita? I know how to screenshot,but new to the features

#9 Posted by Dethfish (3683 posts) -

@TohruAdachi: You can transfer screenshots directly to your computer if you use the content manager app on the Vita. There's also a flickr app available for the Vita that you can use to upload photos.

#10 Posted by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

Thanks a lot! The content manager is on the home mainpage right?

#11 Posted by Dethfish (3683 posts) -

@TohruAdachi: Yeah, it should be on one of the home screen pages. Then you just connect your Vita to your PC with the usb charging cable it came with.

#12 Posted by Jeric (146 posts) -

@metalsnakezero said:

If you were able to take a picture of some moment on your Vita why not share it here.

Hot damn, that fish is fuckin' maaaassive!

Now I'd throw down some pics but I'm pretty sure I've done it enough already.

#13 Edited by Colourful_Hippie (4415 posts) -

@AlisterCat said:

Here's something to compliment that one.

#14 Edited by AlisterCat (5625 posts) -

@Colourful_Hippie: Haha. I took a 'HD' screenshot of that screen and uploaded it to the Wiki last year.

Kou loves polishing them balls...

For comparison:

Yeah, I'd trade widescreen for HD.

Edit: Wait, I mean widescreen is better than just having it HD. Both are nice in their own way though. They retextured pretty much everything in Golden though and it looks much better. I just wish the aliasing wasn't quite so bad.

#15 Edited by Slay3r1583 (620 posts) -

Why hello there horribly inappropriate when taken out of context screenshots.

#16 Posted by psylah (2181 posts) -

@Colourful_Hippie: IS TEDDIE ROMANCEABLE?!

I might have to buy a vita.

#17 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4415 posts) -

@Dethfish said:

@TohruAdachi: Yeah, it should be on one of the home screen pages. Then you just connect your Vita to your PC with the usb charging cable it came with.

If you guys updated your Vitas recently you don't even have to download that cuz the manager installer is on the Vita itself and will let you install it on your PC when you connect the Vita to the PC.

#18 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19367 posts) -
#19 Posted by rjayb89 (7726 posts) -
The voice acting for this line in the game is extremely weird. That's why I had to take a picture of it.
#20 Edited by AlisterCat (5625 posts) -

@rjayb89: He's clearly talking about the Persona Mara. Hard and two wheels. By hard I mean penis.

#21 Posted by rjayb89 (7726 posts) -

@AlisterCat said:

@rjayb89: He's clearly talking about the Persona Mara. Hard and two wheels. By hard I mean penis.

#22 Posted by awesomeusername (4207 posts) -

These screenshots make me want this game. But must not buy more games!

#23 Edited by Dethfish (3683 posts) -

Some of you already posted some of the ones I had. My favorite being the one where Kanji wants to show his manhood to chicks.

Do you know how hard it is to play this game and not think of the endurance run or the hiimdaisy comic? Very.

It's Symbolic

Charlie is a real ladies man

I found Yosuke and Fox alone together in the bathhouse

This is a good game

The way Kanji says this line made me laugh. Phero...moans.
#24 Posted by SMTDante89 (2596 posts) -
Had me laughing for a good while.
#25 Posted by Red (5995 posts) -

Still haven't gotten around the actually playing the copy I picked up.

But I'm looking forward to it.

#26 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4415 posts) -
#27 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4415 posts) -
aww yeah
#28 Posted by TooWalrus (13232 posts) -
@Colourful_Hippie: Ha, you got her. I've been re-loading all of my saves for Christmas/New Year/Skiing to see everyone's events, but Naoto is my 'canonical' girl... Though I think "Go with the guys" is probably the best choice for the Skiing event (which I just did today). Just sayin'.

Also, yeah, I'm kind of bummed I didn't finish Adachi either, but I'm not fusing those master personas on normal difficulty anyway... I'm planning on playing through again on Very Hard New Game Plus, so there'll be plenty of opportunity for that.
#29 Edited by Colourful_Hippie (4415 posts) -

@TooWalrus: Same on keeping Naoto canon for my save, the others don't compare and I haven't gotten to the skiing part yet. I also plan on doing everything else on a hard new game plus. The extra content in this thing is fantastic.

@awesomeusername said:

These screenshots make me want this game. But must not buy more games!

Psh, who needs two kidneys anyways?

#30 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19367 posts) -
#31 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4415 posts) -
but I don't want Dad's fermented squid!
Uhh...
...fuck

@TooWalrus: I don't know about you but I felt like a complete piece of shit after Valentine's Day, damn.

(Marie+Naoto combo did make me feel better though)

#32 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4415 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ: I only looked at the first two images and I'm guessing they only happen after maxing out Adachi?

#33 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19367 posts) -

@Colourful_Hippie said:

@FluxWaveZ: I only looked at the first two images and I'm guessing they only happen after maxing out Adachi?

Yes.

#34 Posted by BradBrains (1049 posts) -
#35 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4415 posts) -

Fuck, I need to hurry up with new game+, looks like I done goofed.

#36 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19367 posts) -
#37 Posted by Captain_Felafel (1576 posts) -

@Colourful_Hippie said:

aww yeah

WHAT?! Naoto's a girl?!?! Fuuuuuuuuu-!

#38 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4415 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ: I'm guessing that's a maxed out s link too cuz I didn't get that option. They seriously fleshed out a lot of things with the new additions. I almost forgot that there was a quiz show thing which I missed out on.

#39 Posted by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

It's a lover's scene route,sadly the flag started at Rank 6 which I didn't know so I missed it.

#40 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4415 posts) -

@TohruAdachi said:

It's a lover's scene route,sadly the flag started at Rank 6 which I didn't know so I missed it.

What?!
#41 Posted by TooWalrus (13232 posts) -
@Colourful_Hippie You passed me, I'm half way through Maries dungeon and ill be at work till Midnight...
#42 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4415 posts) -
Hmph

I can never stop laughing at that end animated cutscene cuz I keep thinking of Jeff and Vinny saying "Hmph!" and "Hm!" the whole time.

What the fuck, Kanji?
For someone who looked pretty flat chested in that old outfit she definitely has filled out quickly
#43 Edited by Scrumdidlyumptious (1641 posts) -
#44 Posted by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

: How dare you challenge the funk master to a game of funky riddles!

#45 Edited by Ixaan (25 posts) -
Popularity is the key to intimacy.
Chie loves her steak!
#46 Posted by alevan (34 posts) -

@Colourful_Hippie said:

Hmph

I can never stop laughing at that end animated cutscene cuz I keep thinking of Jeff and Vinny saying "Hmph!" and "Hm!" the whole time.

What the fuck, Kanji?
For someone who looked pretty flat chested in that old outfit she definitely has filled out quickly

Sorry but what is this? A secret ending or something. I just beat the game for the first time and got the "true" ending... i think. don't remember this at all.

#47 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4415 posts) -

@alevan: You return to Inaba again after the game ends and I think you need to finish the bonus dungeon to see that. I'm guessing you didn't finish the bonus dungeon which is only available when you max out Marie's S. link.

#48 Posted by alevan (34 posts) -

@Colourful_Hippie: Thanks. First run through so i didn't bother messing with Marie bc I was so adamant on finishing my team's s.links and I thought she was just a small extra.

#49 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4415 posts) -

@alevan: Far from it, I was surprised at how much extra stuff there is involving her. She's a pretty easy s. link too so I had no trouble doing that plus the main team's links and I recommend going for the lovers route with her to get the most out of the content with her.

#50 Posted by Oobir (69 posts) -

Yes, marvel at my ability to stand in front of a claw machine and press X a bunch.

Note: Placing all of these figures on the shelf will give you points in all five stats - Knowledge, Courage, Diligence, Understanding, and Expression. Not too useful in the near-endgame where I did this, but it's a nice gesture

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.