Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Golden

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 14, 2012

Persona 4 Golden is an update of the critically acclaimed PlayStation 2 role-playing game. New additions and changes have been made exclusively for the PlayStation Vita.

Skill Cards

zungerman090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By zungerman090

Heard that Skill Cards will be available in Golden. Any idea whether they are one-offs, or whether we can re-use them for a fee? Thanks in advance

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Red

In P3P skill cards are one-offs, but there was a shrine you could copy them at. It didn't use up any time to copy them, but only one copy could be made every 5 days. I assume it will be similar in P4G.

CottonWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By CottonWolf

I hope they don't use the same system though, as which skillcard was copied was random. And you'd have to reload the dialogue repeatedly to get the one you wanted. That does not a fun gameplay mechanic make.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By FLStyle

@CottonWolf said:

I hope they don't use the same system though, as which skillcard was copied was random. And you'd have to reload the dialogue repeatedly to get the one you wanted. That does not a fun gameplay mechanic make.

Well as they allow you to pick what skills goes over to a new persona rather than reloading the fusion over and over I assume they fixed that too.

Also, I'm calling it now, Fox will copy the cards for you in P4G.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.