Skill Cards?

#1 Posted by SmasheControllers (2544 posts) -

I was just wondering if anyone had the list of skill cards. I am on my first play through and currently only using Izanagi, I used skill cards to give him Mazio, Dogde Wind, Resist Wind and Regenerate 1 and through the use of the Magican card in Shuffle Time I've leveled all of his skills except Zio and Mazio. Is that the highest level for those skills, because I haven't gotten a Skill card for those and the Magican card won't level those two skills.

#2 Posted by Molenator85 (219 posts) -

This thread should help with what you are asking. As far as I can tell, zio will upgrade to mazio and then that's it. Similarly, zionga will upgrade to mazionga and go no further. I guess it's to keep you from possibly having ziodyne (or any of the other highest elemental skills) by the end of the first dungeon.

#3 Posted by selfconfessedcynic (2495 posts) -

This FAQover at gamefaqs has all of the skill cards or thereabouts - ctrl+F for "9.1" to get to the skill card section.

But yeah, 's skill upgrade guide is a pretty good one for magician arcana stuff.

#4 Posted by SmasheControllers (2544 posts) -

Thanks for the help, was wondering why Zio wouldn't advance.

#5 Posted by TohruAdachi (261 posts) -

Glad I could be of assistance :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.