Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Golden

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 14, 2012

Persona 4 Golden is an update of the critically acclaimed PlayStation 2 role-playing game. New additions and changes have been made exclusively for the PlayStation Vita.

So the Killer app for the Vita is a remake of a PS2 game?

• 60 results
    alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#51  Edited By alistercat

@mikey87144: A lot of europeans are importing because unlike arena it is region free, and like arena isn't coming out here for ages. That said, selling well for an atlus game is a very modest number.

Vonocourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#52  Edited By Vonocourt

@Grillbar said:

am i the only who find it kinda weird that op called p4 an app for the vita in the title.

Quite possibly, "killer app" has been around for a long time.

Edited too make sense.

nights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By nights

@DoctorWelch said:

@Mcfart said:

@HumanoidTyphoon said:

@DoctorWelch said:

On top of that, I wouldn't want to play the Vita version anyway. I just can't deal with new voice actors and such. There are some smart changes, but they're so minor that I'd rather just play the PS2 version with the one and only true voice actors.

I wasn't aware that the Japanese audio was included in the NA release of Persona 4.

I doubt he even knew their was a Japanese version. In fact, to him it was probably just a video series by Jeff and Vinny. Although there's lots of Persona love here, no one actually played the game.

Oh no, I forgot to clarify with English. Please, crucify me.

Don't mind me, I was being a bit of a smart ass.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By LiquidPrince

@DoctorWelch said:

On top of that, I wouldn't want to play the Vita version anyway. I just can't deal with new voice actors and such. There are some smart changes, but they're so minor that I'd rather just play the PS2 version with the one and only true voice actors.

This is a ridiculous reason not to want to play it. The new voice actor for Chie is amazing and Teddie almost sounds identical. If two voices are keeping you from playing the game then that really sucks for you.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#55  Edited By Snail

@Hailinel said:

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

Yeah and it will come out on 360\PS3 when it doesn't sell.

Hahaha no. It's already sold very well.

Define "very well".

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By Turambar

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

@ProfessorEss said:

@Hailinel said:

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

Where do you get your sales data? It seems every thread that questions the success of a game you like you pop in and say "No it's very popular and it was very successful" without any source or additional information. I'm not trying to hassle you, it's just that I can never tell if you actually have any data or information or if you're just making assumptions.

Just curious.

Probably VG Chartz, it's sold about 200k so far including the Japanese copies that have been out for months, not bad consideering Persona 4 only sold 800k over it's life time, but I stand by my statement that this will come out on the PS3\360, I mean they have whored a 4 year old game this far why not another port.

Never did it for Persona 3. Won't be doing it for 4.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#57  Edited By Hailinel

@Snail said:

@Hailinel said:

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

Define "very well".

@mutha3 said:

@ProfessorEss said:

@Hailinel said:

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

Where do you get your sales data? It seems every thread that questions the success of a game you like you pop in and say "No it's very popular and it was very successful" without any source or additional information. I'm not trying to hassle you, it's just that I can never tell if you actually have any data or information or if you're just making assumptions.

Just curious.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/10/19/persona-4-arena-sales-surpassed-expectations-golden-sales-also-strong/

It did good for them.
    DoctorWelch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By DoctorWelch

@LiquidPrince said:

@DoctorWelch said:

This is a ridiculous reason not to want to play it. The new voice actor for Chie is amazing and Teddie almost sounds identical. If two voices are keeping you from playing the game then that really sucks for you.

Well, that and I have a million other games to play rather than go back and replay an insanely long one.

OneManX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#59  Edited By OneManX

If there was gonna be a PS3 re-release... it would of been done by now. They did a PSP version of Persona 3, and a Vita version of Persona 4... this seems like how Atlus rolls.

VoshiNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#60  Edited By VoshiNova

Yes, and it's really fucking awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.