Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Golden

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 14, 2012

Persona 4 Golden is an update of the critically acclaimed PlayStation 2 role-playing game. New additions and changes have been made exclusively for the PlayStation Vita.

Starting Persona 4 Golden for the first time...

unequivocable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I've played Persona 4 PS2 through twice, and I've just picked up a Vita so I can play Persona 4 Golden. Is there anything I need to know or should consider in my first playthrough of Golden? I haven't even looked at a list of what's new, should I do that prep, or is it pretty good at showing you? Also, any other hints or tips?

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

I'm about to do the same as soon as I go pick up my Vita!

I'm definitely playing on Hard, I've heard that this one's easier.

Avatar image for deactivated-6050ef4074a17
    deactivated-6050ef4074a17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Flirt with male police officers.

Gruebacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

There's a few new things that you'll just have to come across on your own. It took me a few months before I figured out you could catch bugs at the shrine.

So, there's some esoteric bullshit, but overall you shouldn't worry too much. A lot of the changes come from refinements of old systems, such as Shuffle Time or Fishing.

Also, social link with Marie and Adachi. See the new content. It's partially why you bought the game.

DeadpanCakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By DeadpanCakes

It's much easier, so I'm sure you won't really need too much advice.

There's a lot more time to get S.linking done, and fusion's a lot easier because you can choose which skills get inherited, on top of which, there are now skill cards.

I would recommend prioritizing the new S.links because they have a stricter deadline than everyone else (but not by much). But, chances are, if you've played through 4 twice and're picking up Golden, you were probably gonna prioritize the new stuff anyway.

Also, you might wanna be a little more careful about who you date in this game.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

If you care about trophies there is one for reading all the books in one playthrough. If you join the basketball team you can screw yourself out of getting some of the books. You can still screw yourself out of it on the soccer team but it's easier to fuck it up on the basketball team.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Be mean to every one

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.