Valentines Day.

#1 Posted by tread311 (354 posts) -

Came home to find this at my computer. I have fallen fairly deep into Persona lately so I thought it was pretty great. She likes Anime(not really my thing) so we watched P4 and I thought it did a pretty good job telling that story. Teddy's puns are so much worse in the show though.

#2 Posted by LornHg (42 posts) -

Nice one heh !

#3 Posted by selfconfessedcynic (2495 posts) -

Hah, nice - sounds like a lovely girl.

On the secondary note, I couldn't really take P4:A - I actually found it much too fast paced, but that may be because to me the P4 Endurance Run is my go-to piece of P4 video-based media.

#4 Posted by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

#5 Posted by tread311 (354 posts) -

I agree that the show feels incredibly rushed compared to the game. Some of the links lose a lot of impact by how quickly they develop and complete. Still entertaining though.

#6 Posted by BisonHero (6250 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.