Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Golden

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 14, 2012

Persona 4 Golden is an update of the critically acclaimed PlayStation 2 role-playing game. New additions and changes have been made exclusively for the PlayStation Vita.

What arcana would you be?

• 75 results
    TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TohruAdachi

Hypothetically if you guys were in this game,what arcana would you be,and what will be your back story?

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/Cirrus/which-major-arcana-tarot-card-are-you/

The quiz above is kind of unaccurate,so if anyone can find a new one I appreciate it!

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FluxWaveZ

We had a thread with a quiz on this a while back.

I had gotten the Hermit:

Prudence, Caution, Deliberation.
    The Hermit points to all things hidden, such as knowledge and inspiration,hidden enemies. The illumination is from within, and retirement from participation in current events.
    The Hermit is a card of introspection, analysis and, well, virginity. You do not desire to socialize; the card indicates, instead, a desire for peace and solitude. You prefer to take the time to think, organize, ruminate, take stock. There may be feelings of frustration and discontent but these feelings eventually lead to enlightenment, illumination, clarity.
    The Hermit represents a wise, inspirational person, friend, teacher, therapist. This a person who can shine a light on things that were previously mysterious and confusing.

The Hermit is what defines me the most.

I don't feel like writing fan fiction about myself, though.

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Video_Game_King

@FluxWaveZ:

The quiz link no longer works, although I feel like I'd be the Hermit.

bishna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By bishna

I think I would be temperance, I am usually a well balanced dude. Also I like the designs of alot of the temperance Personas.

No Caption Provided

Like this guy.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By colourful_hippie

Probably the Tower

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Bocam

Lust or (how Atlus USA "translates" it) Hunger

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#7  Edited By rjayb89

I'm the Wheel of Fortune, or I guess just Fortune, from that linked thread, apparently. I'm sure I'd answer things differently now even though I don't remember what kind of questions were in that quiz.

mpgeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mpgeist

I took a different quiz and it gave me The Fool. I am zero!!!!!!!

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By nightriff

Oh man I wish that quiz would work cause I have no idea what I would be, I'm lost and confused.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By MikeGosot

Everytime i answer a quiz for this, i get Emperor. And when i played Persona 4, i was going through some sexuality problems, so Kanji was a really interesting character. So yeah, Emperor.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Bocam said:

I don't remember that Arcana anywhere in Persona...anything, really.

TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TohruAdachi

: Play Golden and you'll find it.

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By buft

You are The Star

Hope, expectation, Bright promises.

The Star is one of the great cards of faith, dreams realised

The Star is a card that looks to the future. It does not predict any immediate or powerful change, but it does predict hope and healing. This card suggests clarity of vision, spiritual insight. And, most importantly, that unexpected help will be coming, with water to quench your thirst, with a guiding light to the future. They might say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Video_Game_King

@TohruAdachi:

Is it a new Persona under an Arcana or a brand new Arcana? I thought Aeon and Pierrot were the only new ones.

OK, it is a new Arcana...sort of.

TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TohruAdachi

Sadly America changed it to Jester -> Hunger

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Video_Game_King

@buft:

How did you get that? You didn't post in the original thread, and the quiz link is broken.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By toowalrus

@Bocam said:

Is it used in the Japanese version in a sexual nature? Because other than sex, lust and hunger are pretty much synonyms. As in, you can lust for power, or be power hungry, and they both mean pretty much the same thing, so I understand the choice to go with hunger... I suppose Adachi was after Saki and Yamano in a sexual nature at first, so maybe lust would have been more appropriate, but dealing with Kubo and allowing Namatame's spree to continue isn't sexual at all... I think either way's fine, though you're the guy who's bilingual, so I'll defer to your judgement.

IAmADwagon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By IAmADwagon

As the original quiz doesn't exist anymore, I found this one, and it was alright.

You Scored as I - Magician

The Magician, represents those aspects of the personality traditionally considered "masculine". He is in control. He knows how things work. He takes action and makes things happen. One that operates through the power of Will rather than brute force. The Magician represents the application of knowledge. The Magician creates his desired reality. When this card appears in a Tarot spread it indicates the attainment of goals through the application of knowledge and Will. If badly aspected in a spread, this card can represent abuse of power. It can indicate manipulation of others, trickery and deception.

Slay3r1583

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Slay3r1583

XV: The Devil

Despite its fearsome appearance, The Devil is a card of weakness. It is one of the few cards in the Tarot deck that almost always has negative connotations when it occurs in a reading. When the Devil appears in a Tarot spread it can represent lack of achievement through negative thoughts. It suggests character flaws such as greed, bitterness and authoritarianism. All these things can ultimately destroy a person. The rest of the Tarot spread will determine whether or not the querent will overcome their problems or continue blindly on.

envane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By envane

hermit / fool / hangedman / death / devil

im not sure , but my actual tarot card is the knight of rods .

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Bocam

@TooWalrus said:

@Bocam said:

Is it used in the Japanese version in a sexual nature? Because other than sex, lust and hunger are pretty much synonyms. As in, you can lust for power, or be power hungry, and they both mean pretty much the same thing, so I understand the choice to go with hunger... I suppose Adachi was after Saki and Yamano in a sexual nature at first, so maybe lust would have been more appropriate, but dealing with Kubo and allowing Namatame's spree to continue isn't sexual at all... I think either way's fine, though you're the guy who's bilingual, so I'll defer to your judgement.

It used the Kanji for Desire/Passion (欲望) but even in the Japanese version they list out the arcana in English. That's what Atlus USA changed. Lust to Hunger and Pierrot to Jester

TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TohruAdachi

: I think mines is false...

You Scored as XIII: DeathDeath is probably the most well known Tarot card - and also the most misunderstood. Most Tarot novices would consider Death to be a bad card, especially given its connection with the number thirteen. In fact this card rarely indicates literal death.Without "death" there can be no change, only eventual stagnation. The "death" of the child allows for the "birth" of the adult. This change is not always easy. The appearance of Death in a Tarot reading can indicate pain and short term loss, however it also represents hope for a new future.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@IAmADwagon: @Slay3r1583: A lot of that Quizfarm quiz's questions are terrible and it doesn't even have all of the arcana as potential results.

Unfortunate that what seemed to be the most popular internet quiz on the subject was removed.

Nottle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Nottle

@IAmADwagon: I'm either Death or Lovers, both which I find really strange but oddly fitting.

TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TohruAdachi

: At first I thought that was Chie than I was like... oh... Haha,I love Death Note if you're a fan of that anime,nice to meet you.My main character name is Light Yasogami. Thought of it at the spot.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By toowalrus

@FluxWaveZ: Indeed, I have absolutely no interest in the occult, but I do love Persona, so I'd be interested to know what Arcana actually identifies me in their silly belief system. I'm still going to school, so I'd love to have one of these little metal charms dangling from my bag (just the little card & chain, not the cell phone strap- why cell phone straps are so popular in Japan I'll never understand, I like to wear my phone naked, it doesn't need to last forever... that was pretty off-topic).

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Video_Game_King

@TohruAdachi:

I got Death, too, and something's up when 63% of people get it. Again, I'm more a Hermit or a Hanged Man or something like that.

TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TohruAdachi

: Yeah the questions were kind of... pointless? I was hoping it asked for more serious questions.

: Agreed,I'd rather go to the megamitensei wiki and just read each arcana definition and just decide which one is me,I think I'm more of a Chariot than Death,but that would be interesting...

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@TooWalrus: Oh wow, those cards look neat. Wish there was a Hermit one I could get just for the heck of it.

IAmADwagon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By IAmADwagon

@FluxWaveZ: Even though it's not that good, my excitement at the idea of a "What Persona Arcana are You" quiz needed to be sated somehow. Also, I thought "you are female" was a pretty good question.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By toowalrus

@FluxWaveZ: Ha, yeah, unfortunately Fox and Maya aren't main-enough characters to warrant their own card. Missed opportunity. I have a feeling I'd end up as the Hermit Arcana too at this point... and I'm shockingly OK with that.

TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TohruAdachi

: I would die if there was a Fox/Maya chain. Maya was one of my favorite social links in Persona 3FES,especially because of the ending where she tries to ask you out and she's like,"You know what? SCREW THIS!"

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By toowalrus
    Vade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Vade

I'm The Fool apparently. I thought as much.

TheFakePsychic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 18

#35  Edited By TheFakePsychic

Wheel of Fortune.

I'll take it.

metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#36  Edited By metalsnakezero

XIX: The Sun

This is the happiest card in the deck. It is full of joy and optimism, everything is right with the world. We are as innocent children playing in the fields without care. The Sun brings success, well-being and happiness in all spheres - material, emotional, spiritual -wherever our desires lay.When this card appears in a Tarot spread it indicates success, joy and happiness. Obstacles will be overcome, goals achieved.When badly aspected, it can indicate a stagnation through over-indulgence, too much of a good thing.

Sounds about right. But if anyone has a better quiz to tarot cards mind posting a link to it.

Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Doctorchimp

I got the Sun on a few of those online quiz thing...and when I went to medieval times the wizard dude said my aspect leaned towards the Sun....

So The Sun.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#38  Edited By Jeust

Magician 

Funny enough I took a quiz shown here, in a early post, a few moments ago and I did get the Magician. ahah 

You Scored as I - Magician

The Magician, represents those aspects of the personality traditionally considered "masculine". He is in control. He knows how things work. He takes action and makes things happen. One that operates through the power of Will rather than brute force. The Magician represents the application of knowledge. The Magician creates his desired reality. When this card appears in a Tarot spread it indicates the attainment of goals through the application of knowledge and Will. If badly aspected in a spread, this card can represent abuse of power. It can indicate manipulation of others, trickery and deception. 

Bones8677

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#39  Edited By Bones8677

I've taken two quizes (might have been the same one) both times I was Lovers.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#40  Edited By Hunter5024

In the quizzes I took I got justice in both. I don't really know what that means though, my parents were all "Tarot is Evil!" when I was a kid, so I don't know anything about it. I should buy a deck out of spite, I wonder if they make the Persona version for sale.

TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TohruAdachi

: Well yeah,like about the student (Kenji) proposing to a coworker or something like that,haven't played in a while so I bought P3P and playing a female at the moment.

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#42  Edited By Getz

The Devil:

Chained to material desires and incapable of ending cycles of self-destruction. Yeah, that sounds a lot like me.

jeanluc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 13

#43  Edited By jeanluc  Staff

According to the quiz I am the Sun.

This is the happiest card in the deck. It is full of joy and optimism, everything is right with the world. We are as innocent children playing in the fields without care. The Sun brings success, well-being and happiness in all spheres - material, emotional, spiritual -wherever our desires lay.When this card appears in a Tarot spread it indicates success, joy and happiness. Obstacles will be overcome, goals achieved.When badly aspected, it can indicate a stagnation through over-indulgence, too much of a good thing.

I don't know. I mean I'm optimistic, but not that optimistic.

irrelevantjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#44  Edited By irrelevantjohn

You Scored as XIII: Death

Death is probably the most well known Tarot card - and also the most misunderstood. Most Tarot novices would consider Death to be a bad card, especially given its connection with the number thirteen. In fact this card rarely indicates literal death.Without "death" there can be no change, only eventual stagnation. The "death" of the child allows for the "birth" of the adult. This change is not always easy. The appearance of Death in a Tarot reading can indicate pain and short term loss, however it also represents hope for a new future.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#45  Edited By TobbRobb

I did like 3 different ones, and got Fool, Death/Devil and Justice. The one who just gives everyone death is broken, but I think either Justice or Fool are pretty accurate. Not sure if it counts to be a fool by choice though.

EDIT: I just looked up birth Arcanas, and in a family of 4, we are ALL Moon/Hermit. That was a bit creepy, worst of all it kind of makes sense from the personality perspective.

TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TohruAdachi

: I got the same exact thing as you.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#47  Edited By BoG

I AM DEATH.

You Scored as XIII: Death

Death is probably the most well known Tarot card - and also the most misunderstood. Most Tarot novices would consider Death to be a bad card, especially given its connection with the number thirteen. In fact this card rarely indicates literal death.Without "death" there can be no change, only eventual stagnation. The "death" of the child allows for the "birth" of the adult. This change is not always easy. The appearance of Death in a Tarot reading can indicate pain and short term loss, however it also represents hope for a new future.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#48  Edited By pyromagnestir

@IAmADwagon said:

As the original quiz doesn't exist anymore, I found this one, and it was alright.

Well I took the test. And while I disagree that I'm female, I don't strongly disagree...

I apparently tied because it's come down to a 3 way tie breaker between:

• You are misunderstood
    • You enjoy your freedom
    • You are a happy person

Hmmm... Freedom, I guess?

The fool... of course. I was 81% in Fool, Sun, and Death.

Nottle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Nottle

@TohruAdachi: Ha, yeah, I like Deathnote, Light Yasogami seems like a fitting name for the Persona protagonist.

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
    ShadowConqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#50  Edited By ShadowConqueror

I've taken Tarot quizzes before and got The Hermit, which always seemed accurate. So that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.