Do you think Persona 3 and 4 characters will be in Persona 5?

• 0 results
#-49 Posted by Rapid (1358 posts) -

Unless they announce its a direct sequel then no, perhaps cameos like nanako as highschooler?

#-48 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19321 posts) -
@hack745 said:

" Technically there were references to Persona 2 in Persona 3 through the Hermit S-Link, so I'd say it's damn possible. "

Not only were there references of Persona 3 characters in Persona 4, but there was also an actual character from Persona 3 who appeared in Persona 4 (Chihiro).
#-47 Posted by EVHKwick (452 posts) -
@Rapid said:
" Unless they announce its a direct sequel then no, perhaps cameos like nanako as highschooler? "
I don't think it'd be anyone that major. Maybe Yumi or Kou, but characters like the investigation team and the Dojimas will most likely live on only within the Persona 4 casing.
#-46 Posted by SpiralStairs (1020 posts) -

It will probably be a standalone game with some "guest appearances" or something.

I really don't want a direct sequel to 3 or 4. That would suck.

#-45 Posted by DonutFever (3550 posts) -

References, such as in P4 and P3P.

#-44 Posted by Life_Cycle (91 posts) -

I think there is no possible way cameos of P4, P3 and maybe even P2 characters like in P4 when you go to the high school the night club and the red light districts hotel from P3 and in P3 you play an MMO called innocent sin online and you meet a user named Maya a nod to P2

#-43 Posted by ReyGitano (2467 posts) -

Sure, Tanaka the TV man will appear on sundays.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.