Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 5

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Sep 15, 2016

The sixth main iteration in the long-running Persona series, Persona 5 follows a group of high school students (and a cat) who moonlight as the Phantom Thieves, out to reform society one rotten adult at a time.

How much would you pay for charlie tunoku?

• 58 results
    korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By korwin

There is no Yu there is only Charlie.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By pyrodactyl

@Hailinel said:

@FluxWaveZ

@Hailinel said:

Aside from a cliffhanger, previously noted, that is obviously meant to bridge into a new game?

You're going in circles. I already stated that that new game could potentially be Persona 4 Arena 2 or another spin-off and you've not stated anything that could prove to the contrary except for a weak argument revolving around announcement dates. Heck, they could leave it a cliffhanger for a number of years without doing anything with the P4A set-up.

The cliffhanger isn't a weak argument. What I'm suggesting, however, is a possibility that you seem to think of as foolish.

Now that persona 3 and 4 are linked so strongly within the cannon of the series Atlus can't make persona 5 exclusively its own thing. Maybe the focus is on a new cast but cameos from 3 and 4 characters are unavoidable. Besides, ignoring the world shatering revelations and cliffhangers from P4A in persona 5 would be really really bad world building on Atlus's part.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By The_Nubster

yes, I would pay a minimum of $100, possibly thousands more, to have him named Charlie or at the very least, murder with my bare gnashing teeth anyone who refuses to acknowledge Charlie as P4's main character's name

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#54  Edited By Hailinel

@pyrodactyl said:

@Hailinel said:

@FluxWaveZ

@Hailinel said:

Aside from a cliffhanger, previously noted, that is obviously meant to bridge into a new game?

You're going in circles. I already stated that that new game could potentially be Persona 4 Arena 2 or another spin-off and you've not stated anything that could prove to the contrary except for a weak argument revolving around announcement dates. Heck, they could leave it a cliffhanger for a number of years without doing anything with the P4A set-up.

The cliffhanger isn't a weak argument. What I'm suggesting, however, is a possibility that you seem to think of as foolish.

Now that persona 3 and 4 are linked so strongly within the cannon of the series Atlus can't make persona 5 exclusively its own thing. Maybe the focus is on a new cast but cameos from 3 and 4 characters are unavoidable. Besides, ignoring the world shatering revelations and cliffhangers from P4A in persona 5 would be really really bad world building on Atlus's part.

This is along the lines of what I'm thinking will be the case, though obviously things could be different. It would be similar in essence to Persona 2, which featured older versions of select Persona 1 cast members as NPCs and party members, but the focus was mostly centered on the new Persona 2 characters.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#55  Edited By Hunter5024

I'd pay $1 to make it so they never use any name for him. I don't like this Yu shit.

vikingdeath1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By vikingdeath1

i'd buy that for a dollar

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By toowalrus

$0. I- wait, holy shit this thread is old!

LikeaSsur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By LikeaSsur

@pyrodactyl said:

I would put down 10$ for DLC that did that, how about you?

You are part of the problem.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.