The high school's logo...

#1 Posted by Aus_azn (2224 posts) -

So, Gekkoukan High's logo from Persona 3 looks an awful lot like the BMW emblem. Likewise, Yasogami High's logo from Persona 4 looks like the Mercedes-Benz emblem.

What do you think P5's school logo is going to be?
My best guess is going to put it along the lines of the Audi emblem...

#2 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -

Hm, I didn't think about that! With Persona 5 there will be a new logo.. maybe something gaudy and more flashy this time. Once was in the city, the other the country, maybe a prep school kind.. i kinda want white uniforms... no idea why, but I do. XD

#3 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4630 posts) -

It will look like Chie's minge.

#4 Posted by Skald (4367 posts) -

Volkswagen High School has a nice ring to it, actually.

#5 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -
@extremeradical:  What about Volkswagen community College?
#6 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

They'll class it up with an Audi logo.

#7 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5103 posts) -

Ford

#8 Posted by MistaSparkle (2148 posts) -
@GunslingerPanda said:
" It will look like Chie's minge. "
WOAH!! Inappropriate! lol  

*Ehem, but yes, this.
#9 Posted by Skald (4367 posts) -
@Catolf said:
" @extremeradical:  What about Volkswagen community College? "
I can dig it.
#10 Posted by ch3burashka (5009 posts) -

If you're following that logic, the logo will be sponsored by Ford.

#11 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

Volvo. All the best things are made by Volvo.

#12 Edited by DonutFever (3550 posts) -

I didn't notice there were school logos in P3 and P4.

#13 Posted by remstigma (10 posts) -
@DonutFever said:
I didn't notice there were school logos in P3 and P4.
Dude, The Persona 3 fees disk  art was the school logo... how did you miss that?
#14 Posted by Dan_CiTi (3171 posts) -

@Aus_azn said:

So, Gekkoukan High's logo from Persona 3 looks an awful lot like the BMW emblem. Likewise, Yasogami High's logo from Persona 4 looks like the Mercedes-Benz emblem. What do you think P5's school logo is going to be? My best guess is going to put it along the lines of the Audi emblem...

Gekkoukan's reminded me of those hoverboard things in Reboot, even if I hadn't watched the show in like 9 years.

#15 Posted by ch3burashka (5009 posts) -

@GunslingerPanda said:

First (and last) time I heard 'minge' was in that South Park episode. Was really hoping to spend the rest of my life avoiding that word.

#16 Posted by Dagbiker (6939 posts) -

Although I like and prefer the wacky setting they use(japan). I think it would be crazy if it was set in America.

#17 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

My High School's logo looked an lot like the old New England Patriots logo.....that's because it was the old New England Patriots logo.

#18 Posted by Video_Game_King (35995 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

Although I like and prefer the wacky setting they use(japan). I think it would be crazy if it was set in America.

The past five games were set in Japan (with a bit of Germany, I think. I'm not too sure about the Persona 2 games), so why would this one break the trend?

#19 Posted by Dagbiker (6939 posts) -
@Video_Game_King

@Dagbiker said:

The past five games were set in Japan (with a bit of Germany, I think. I'm not too sure about the Persona 2 games), so why would this one break the trend?

I dont think it will. I was jus
#20 Posted by Video_Game_King (35995 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

@Video_Game_King

@Dagbiker said:

I dont think it will. I was jus

And you are no longer juice? Is that, like, your power? Like an even lamer version of the Wonder Twins?

#21 Edited by UncleClassy (405 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

I could dig it. It could be set in an American college and all the main characters would live in the same frat house, and they would fall into kegs instead of TV's.

@Unknown_Pleasures said:

My High School's logo looked an lot like the old New England Patriots logo.....that's because it was the old New England Patriots logo.

You're assin me! So did mine!

#22 Edited by MikeHawk (382 posts) -

P5's school logo will just be the Whiskey Media logo.

#23 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19308 posts) -

There won't be any because there will be no school.

#24 Posted by Video_Game_King (35995 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

There won't be any because there will be no school.

I have to imagine you're joking.

#25 Posted by Nottle (1912 posts) -

@GunslingerPanda said:

@Azteck said:

Volvo. All the best things are made by Volvo.

It's settled. It will look like Chie's volvo. LAME PUN.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.