Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 5

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Sep 15, 2016

The sixth main iteration in the long-running Persona series, Persona 5 follows a group of high school students (and a cat) who moonlight as the Phantom Thieves, out to reform society one rotten adult at a time.

Welp, It's real. PERSONA 5 ANNOUNCED

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MondyofAus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Let the celebration begin.

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Super excited to see it finally be officially revealed! Major disappointment that it's (probably) a PS3 exclusive since I only have a 360, but I guess I'll be able to find a cheap PS3 when the game has a western release. And the "Winter 2014" might very well mean only for Japan, so I guess we can expect a 2015 release in the west?

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.