Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 5

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Sep 15, 2016

The sixth main iteration in the long-running Persona series, Persona 5 follows a group of high school students (and a cat) who moonlight as the Phantom Thieves, out to reform society one rotten adult at a time.

What I would like to see in Persona 5.

TheChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheChaos

The decisions you make in Social Links should affect the dialog or in some other way change how certain other scenes play out. Even story related scenes.
    As well as having all party member characters capable of more than 1 persona like in 1 and 2.  
    It would also be pretty cool if all the other characters had their own Social Links that they develop which also changes how they interact throughout the course of the game. 

What are some of your thoughts about things you want, as well as thoughts on my own ideas?

Dom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Dom

I would like to see Chie

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By JJWeatherman

I gotta say, all I really want from Persona 5 is a Giant Bomb Endurance Run.

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Vyse_Legends

A new, shy, glasses-girl like Chihiro from Persona 3.:P
    TheChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheChaos

I had another idea. Multiple choices for a Main Character. The ones you didn't choose show up as party members and have their own Social Links. The story would have a different viewpoint depending one which one you chose. As well as changing the way the Social Links play out with other characters. The overall story would then be pieced together after playing through all the character's version of the story instead of several New-Game+ runs.

Random88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Random88

I'd like all the social links to have full voice acting

Jazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

#7  Edited By Jazz

Mysterious Fox vs Funky Student..battle of the century.. 

Seriously? 
    More of everything. More weirdness, more voice acting, more awesome soundtrack and a much longer story. 
    It was heartbreaking after finishing the game, 50 hours with the true ending. It needed to keep going. 
    Also appearances, or nods, to the previous games, like Chihiro appearing in P4, as well as Two random guys sitting on a sofa screaming at each other about Bufu.

TheChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheChaos
    @Random88 said:

" I'd like all the social links to have full voice acting "

I assume they would if it came out on a current gen console. But you never know how cheap they might be with it. 
    Considering that they know that it's going to sell like crazy with the fans regardless.
    DonutFever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#9  Edited By DonutFever

I would really enjoy it if Shoji Meguro stayed on team.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#10  Edited By Yummylee

Either allow you to customise your character, or stick with a default template but also give him/her a damn voice. =/

dtat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By dtat
    @Random88 said:
    "I'd like all the social links to have full voice acting "

@DonutFever said:
    "I would really enjoy it if Shoji Meguro stayed on team. "

Yes and yes!!
    dtat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dtat
    @Abyssfull said:
    "Either allow you to customise your character, or stick with a default template but also give him/her a damn voice. =/ "

ehhhh I say no. I think the silent protagonist works really well for these games. I like being able to project your own character onto him/her. It would be really jarring if he/she had a voice.
    Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

Persona 3 had a dog with a knife in its mouth. 

Persona 4 had a Teddy that got people bent with his fists. 

Persona 5, it is time: 

For panda with a gatling gun.
    For panda with a gatling gun.

niamahai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By niamahai

HD College Girl Sprites. HDCGS.

Only possible on the PSP!

starrjack1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By starrjack1
    @Dtat said:
    " @Abyssfull said:
    "Either allow you to customise your character, or stick with a default template but also give him/her a damn voice. =/ "
    ehhhh I say no. I think the silent protagonist works really well for these games. I like being able to project your own character onto him/her. It would be really jarring if he/she had a voice. "
    I agree, if the main character had a voice it would kill it for me.  What I do want to see are, like the OP, social links having a bigger impact and affecting each other more.
    rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#16  Edited By rjayb89

When you have the chance to nail your teacher, you should be able to take it.

dtat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dtat
    @rjayb89 said:
    "When you have the chance to nail your teacher, you should be able to take it. "

Absolutely! That was such a letdown in Persona 3!
    zanacon99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By zanacon99
    @TheChaos:
    the thing with social links changing story diolog is interesting idea but i can see it as a big mess with the ones you don't have a social link, not to mention awkward  , like one of the things i like about persona 4 is that you can have all the girls in the group as well as outside the group your girlfriend and rarely get mad (there was that one incident  with yukiko but apart from that), it was alot more strict in persona 3 (reverse effect crap), the other characters capablity to hold more than one persona is also a nice idea but i can see that a problem as well, i know i sound negitive but i've played both p3 and p4, i know what works and what doesn't, im simply imagining how it would be if your mechanics were in the game, like i said its a nice idea, but theres a reason why the current mechanics work and why some things are left unchanged,.........where was i?....oh yeah, the reason the other characters capability to hold more personas would not work is becuase...well imagine it, "you're about to enter a dungeon, you have access to the velvet room (or whatever they are calling  it p5), you have 5 members, you go to the velvet room, theres no real way to organize them, the other characters cannot enter the room (if they did it would ruin the franchise, in my opinion anyway) so you fuse personas, you make personas for self, make some for the other characters, but they can't enter, so you have to hold onto them, now you have to keep track of which persona  goes to who, you have to organize them yourself, and you have to do this everytime, you don't have infinite space either, so ou have to move around personas to people so that everyone has the personas you want them to have, THEN you have one persona left, your friends can't carry anymore, either can you, so you have to get rid of it, and it was a good one too, and you was carrying slime aswell, and there other thing you were saying, theres videos on youtube where theres hidden footage on the persona 4 game disc, and its other people having soical links with each other apart from you (like teddie and naoto...ok?), i don't know how it worked but since they didn't put it in the main game im guessing it didn't work out, or maybe they decided to put it in p5 instead, we'll never know.
    dtat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By dtat
    @zanacon99:
    I don't really see a problem with other characters having multiple personas. Your senario assumes all of the systems will remain the same. Why couldn't you have it this way: You fuse personas for other members of your party and they just automatically appear in their persona inventory? Why not? They don't have to enter the velvet room. It's a video game. Not everything is explained. No one in your party ever questions where you keep going whenever you enter the velvet room or why you have a bunch of personas when they only have one. It's not a big leap of logic. Or they could just obtain a couple personas based on your social link with them. Fusion isn't a necessity here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.