Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jun 05, 2014

A dungeon crawler-RPG with chibi-versions of characters from both Persona 3 and Persona 4 for the Nintendo 3DS. It is directed by Etrian Odyssey IV director, Daisuke Kanada.

So this game has DLC.

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

I was just looking and it seems there is DLC for this game. A few sub Personas and support voices for the Velvet Room residents. I kinda want the one for Margret but I have no idea if it is actually any good or not. Does anyone know? I have been burned on some announcer packs for Dota 2 that didn't have many lines to it.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

The Velvet Room guests essentially replace Rise as the role of the announcer during battle. I imagine the amount of lines they'll have will be similar to Rise's navigator stuff.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
    ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

That seems strange but at the same time I wouldn't blame them if they tried.

redyoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I went ahead and got Liz since she's my favorite. I'm still early in the game so I'm not certain but I haven't noticed any less dialogue than what I had already been hearing, and she's generally more fun to listen to.

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@shadowswordmaster: Ya, I get the new voices but it is weird to just pay real money for Personas to use.

@redyoshi: That is good. While I think Rise is ok she can get annoying. I may take the plunge.

SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

$3 seems like too much for a battle voice, but at the same time, Elizabeth...

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spunkyhepanda: It's cheaper than what they sold the navigators for in the Arena games and there's probably more dialogue overall too. $3 seems reasonable. Roughly the same price for a single Persona however seems less reasonable.

Avatar image for smashed_pumpkins
    smashed_pumpkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

Two of the Persona are free. Not sure if that is a time limited thing. I think you can fuse the Persona that are for sale, you can with the two free ones. Some of the Persona you can buy are high level. I presume you can use them, even if you are not that high of a level.

Even though some of these Persona are high level, they are missing skills you would get from fusing them from other Persona. I may be wrong. Maybe it is just paying for high level Persona.

I am tempted to check out the Elizabeth voice pack, as I really like her. I think i will stick with Fuuka.

Can anyone confirm if high level DLC Persona work with low level characters?

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smashed_pumpkins: Pretty sure they do. I stuck Kaguya on Rise as soon as I got the chance. Level has only ever determined what you can fuse. Right now my characters are mid-20's and some have higher level personas I got from beating FOEs.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.