toxikpandakoi's Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie (Xbox 360) review

No Replay Value

I think that this game is great! but only the first play through. Then you have all the achievments and there is no other real reason to keep playing the game. Another reason why this game only recieves 2 and a half stars is because I dont belive that It captures the greatness of the movie enough. Although it is great for being one of the first 360 games.

Other reviews for Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie (Xbox 360)

In 2010, it's... passable. 0

I think Peter Jackson makes some pretty good films. I was interested in the fact that he, as someone who liked video games himself, promised to make his King Kong tie-in video game better than the heap of poorly designed games that we were used to seeing. I was also intrigued by Michel Ancel working with the Ubisoft studios to help develop the game. I had never played Beyond Good and Evil, but I knew that something worth playing was there. Ultimately, I chose to forego the game until I saw...

Unsatisfying game but it does give you an easy 1000 points! 0

I will be honest; I bought King Kong for the achievement points. I didn't have a lot of them in my profile and I wanted to have a quick boost, so I immediately searched for King Kong as I knew it was one of the easiest source of achievement points on the Xbox 360, and I was right! Or rather, they were right, they as in the people who played it before me and mentioned how short and easy the game was. The story of the game follows the story of the movie of the same name (well, except without the ...