toxikpandakoi's Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie (Xbox 360) review

No Replay Value

I think that this game is great! but only the first play through. Then you have all the achievments and there is no other real reason to keep playing the game. Another reason why this game only recieves 2 and a half stars is because I dont belive that It captures the greatness of the movie enough. Although it is great for being one of the first 360 games.

Other reviews for Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie (Xbox 360)

Kinda King of Kong 0

Peter Jackson’s King Kong The Official Game of the Movie is a bit of a mixed bag. I say that because whilst it does bring with it some interesting twists and changes to the standard first person shooter affair it also brings several significant technical issues and design problems that leave it an average game at best.The game itself boasts that players “Play as man. Play as Kong.” but the touted 50-50 split is more in the realms of 70% man and 30% Kong. In terms of following t...