Giantbomb Group Meet-up! (Ship 2)

#1 Posted by mangopup (80 posts) -

It's been slightly dead the last couple of weeks here in Ship 2. So we were thinking about maybe setting up a group gathering of sorts, possibly set up a multiparty group to get through the 20-30 grind. I'm thinking a weekend would be the best for most people, in the afternoon I'm thinking. My question is what weekend would be the best for people, and at what time?

#2 Posted by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -

I'm free most weekends, so anytime is good for me. I'm level 29 right now so I don't need to be leveled, but I do need to grind the materials for the level cap quest which is taking forever.

#3 Edited by Rapid (1393 posts) -

I'll get back on PSO2 soonish, the Steam Sale (and the new games I bought) was the reason I stopped logging in these past couple of weeks.

#4 Posted by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -

So I just unlocked the time trial quest tonight. It has a mini tundra segment at the end and you get to fight the boss of free tundra exploration.

The minimum level requirement is 15. Thought it would be a good thing to maybe throw one or two runs of it in between grinding forest/caves/desert.

#5 Posted by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -

What time is best for everybody this Saturday?

#6 Posted by Rapid (1393 posts) -

Need to progress further in the game only level 17 right now

#7 Posted by mangopup (80 posts) -

Would the afternoon/evening be fine for the majority of people? Like 1pm pst/3pm cst/4pm est?

#8 Edited by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -

I have plans for tomorrow night, but most of my afternoon is free as long as it's any time between 12 pm and 8:30 pm EST.

I also got my new PC up and running with the game installed and holy shit you guys it's like I'm playing a completely different game with how good this looks.

#9 Posted by mangopup (80 posts) -

Short notice, but a few of us are logged in now! Join up, maybe get a multiparty going.

#10 Posted by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -

THIS WEEKEND! SHIP 02 MEETUP PART 2!

BREAKING THE LAW EDITION!

BE THERE!

#11 Posted by mangopup (80 posts) -

I won't be around this weekend, so of course everyone will be there :p

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.