Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Phantasy Star Online 2

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 04, 2012

Phantasy Star Online 2 is a Japanese free-to-play online action-RPG which was released for PC in July 2012, and Vita in Feb 2013. The game was finally announced for a US release during E3 2019, for Xbox One and PC in 2020.

Ship 2 character names, maybe a team?

jking47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jking47

Hey all, I know most of the English players are going with ship 2 blocks 20-22, so I figured we could get some duders together there and play some PSO2. I am not yet level 10, so I can't make a team for us yet, but I would be willing to once I get there. Or if someone else is already over level 10 they can go ahead and make one (guide is here if you do not know how). I have been having a lot of fun with the game, I played a ton of PSO episodes 1&2 for gamecube, this is totally bringing that feeling back. See you guys out there!

Player name: jking47

xbob42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By xbob42

We have a Team! We are the Track Maniacs. I'm Xbob42. I'm typically on block 22 if it has people in it, 20 if it doesn't.

Super Rad (WristBand) can invite you, as can Tuskunda (I butchered his name, yay!) and of course I can.

Askherserenity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Askherserenity

Hey, can I join you guys as well? I just started playing recently so still trying to get the hang on things. I'll be Deckard Snow.

Avatar image for superwristbands
    SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By SuperWristBands
    @Askherserenity said:

Hey, can I join you guys as well? I just started playing recently so still trying to get the hang on things. I'll be Deckard Snow.

Are you online right now? I'll meet you in block 22 if you are. I only know how to invite to teams by seeing someone.
    Askherserenity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Askherserenity

I'll get back on right now, just logged off.

SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SuperWristBands

Alright we got some getting done!

@jking47 hit me up sometime and I'll invite you. Not sure what your hours are but if you can play at the time you typed the OP then I will be able to add you easily. If I'm not around then xbob42 will hopefully be.

@xbob42 I think we should maybe make a thread dedicated to the team. Maybe a mini guide on how to search for players with the managers names in the thread so people can contact us by friend request if we aren't on. I can do the guide thing if I can do a print screen and use paint to highlight the options to select. Okay I can take screenshots easy.

Edit: Hmm... would that even be useful or would it just be easier to use only GB to set up with people?

Giefcookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Giefcookie

I'm Casmia on Ship2, Going to head to block22 in a bit.

SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SuperWristBands

@Giefcookie said:

I'm Casmia on Ship2, Going to head to block22 in a bit.

I'll try to find you. Gonna go on now real quick.

Edit: Done.

Cubical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Cubical

My character on ship 2 is a force named /Cube and sega id is cubical

oh and i dont know how to accept request or make partys or anything yet so...

xbob42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By xbob42

Well, we have the dedicated team thread, a little guide on how to find others and send friend requests might go a long way, though.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By toowalrus

I've got a buddy who's been playing this game non-stop since it went into Beta, he finally convinced me play a little bit. I know I'm probably not going to get deep into it, but her name is Cathedral, my Sega ID is toowalrus, and this is my character:

No Caption Provided
    ViciousReiven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By ViciousReiven

Anyone around who wants to actually play instead of just using the lobbies as glorified chat rooms? 
    I just joined as I figured the actual English version won't be out for a long time. 
    the in-game name is 'Reivi', I'll hop on later and see if I have any invites...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.