So I cant read Japanese or nuffin'...

#1 Posted by Hokucho (74 posts) -

How long is maintenance going to last? Or is this release ate thing meaning that we're going to have to reinstall a true client of the game when it comes out?

#2 Edited by MyNiceIceLife (618 posts) -

from what i understand it'll be up on July 4th at 2pm JST which is in about 6.5 hours from now. I could be completely wrong though.

#3 Edited by TwoArmed (113 posts) -
#4 Posted by Hokucho (74 posts) -

@MyNiceIceLife: if thats true is there a way we can acquire it without a box release? Can we download it online somehow like most of us di through bumped or something?

#5 Posted by MyNiceIceLife (618 posts) -

@Hokucho: if you've already downloaded it, you shouldn't have to re-download it again. there may be a patch or something but as long as you still have the client installed there should be nothing you'll have to do extra.

#6 Posted by Hokucho (74 posts) -

@MyNiceIceLife: Thats actually eally cool to hear. This is the first tme Ive tried to play an untranslated (for english I mean) game and despite some ahrdships I am in love with it. Great news! Thank you for answering my questions, greatly appreciated!

#7 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4676 posts) -

You don't need to understand Japanese because pictures of Vegeta are universal.

#8 Posted by liako21 (520 posts) -

downloading this right now....wtf have i got my self into?

#9 Posted by ApeGantz (217 posts) -

@liako21: Lots of Kanji

#10 Posted by xbob42 (493 posts) -

@liako21: I dunno why people say that! It's just PSO... It's Diablo in action game form! It don't get much simpler!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.