So... Ship 2 is closed to registrations now~

#1 Posted by Kenobi (371 posts) -

Just got this, which ship should I go? Maybe ship ten I heard a few people mention it... but still. Bummer dude.

#2 Posted by DeathTrap (244 posts) -

Oh, really? That's unfortunate - I was downloading the game now. Oh well....maybe when they release it in the US...

#3 Edited by ViciousAnchovy (734 posts) -

Really? I just logged off of ship 2.

Edit: I just logged back into ship 2, and I'm not paying. Do you mean closed to people just getting the game?

Edit 2: Never mind. I mistook your saying "just got this" only as getting a message when trying to log in, not as in just getting the game.

#4 Posted by DeathTrap (244 posts) -

I think it means that new people can't create characters there.

#5 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

Yeah, new people can't create characters on ship 2. Ship 10 has a smaller but I assume growing GB community on it as well as a large English community. If you are starting the game now, go to ship 10.

#6 Posted by TheHT (11090 posts) -
#7 Posted by Felgrim (26 posts) -

Yeah ship 10 has some duders in it, but I think they are restricting it tonight.

#8 Posted by DeathTrap (244 posts) -

We are Giantbomb. We love to crush our enemies, see them driven before us, and hear the lamentations of their servers.

#9 Posted by Kenobi (371 posts) -

Yep just restricted it. tried to make a new character can't do it anymore, random ship i guess

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.