Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Phantasy Star Online 2

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 04, 2012

Phantasy Star Online 2 is a Japanese free-to-play online action-RPG which was released for PC in July 2012, and Vita in Feb 2013. The game was finally announced for a US release during E3 2019, for Xbox One and PC in 2020.

True Successor... to what game? The pricing will tell.

Tenshin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Tenshin

If I have to buy it and there's a monthly fee, I won't understand why there's a monthly fee, but might pay nonetheless.

If it's free "2" play, I will be somewhat upset. I do not want to be constantly reminded (in-game) that there's an in-game store. I do not want to be constantly reminded that I am at a disadvantage gameplay or social wise. Also I do not want the coolest hairs, colors, armor skins, characters, classes to be 10$ a piece, which they will inevitably be.

If I can buy it and just play until some cool piece of DLC or an expansion comes out... I would be very happy.

How much do you trust SEGA not to mess this up? Does it say "mmo" anywhere in the trailer? That'll be our answer. :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.