Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Phantasy Star Zero

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Dec 25, 2008

A game in the Phantasy Star series, bringing the series to the DS for the first time

Well it's out

Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By Driadon

I just noticed that this got released today, anyone having any luck finding it?

MixxMasterMaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MixxMasterMaxx

My daughter finally got hers from Gamestop on THURSDAY the 12th.  In the words of the prophet Norm MacDonald, "Ridiculous!"
    AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#3  Edited By AgentJ

I haven't tried. It's on my wishlist, but not particularly high. I may not buy it for some time still. If it's hard to find, I may try to obtain it sooner.

_k1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#4  Edited By _k1_

Should be in GameStops everywhere now... picked mine up on Saturday.

Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Driadon

I've had it for a good week now, it's pretty solid. Anyone looking into it or are fans of either PSO or action RPG's in general should really check it out.

Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By TheMustacheHero

Never even heard of it...but I am a fan of some Phantasy Star! Might pick this up...

MixxMasterMaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MixxMasterMaxx

I finally got my copy in early February and have a lvl 21 HuMarl and a lvl 19 RaCaseal.  About 35 hours, total. Multiplayer has been almost all local wireless with my daughter, but is pretty darn good.  She's played all the way through a couple of times.  Matchmaking online is so slow I thought there was nobody playing until I got in a game with 1 dude after about 12 minutes, but there's a rating system and (s)he was pretty cool.

No way to drop items for another player without going to the Item Trade Station in town?!?  But at least everybody gets their own drops when a chest is opened.  

I've been playing this while travelling, before falling asleep, while everybody else is watching some crappy TV show... this is way better than just "for fans of the series", it's portable, pause-able (in single player) PSO!!  I may just play this game forever.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.