Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Phantom Dust

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 23, 2004

Phantom Dust is a unique action strategy game heavily inspired by collectible trading card games.

Anyone playing tonight?

Remy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Remy

I'm hoping to make it home in time to beat the Xbox Live Classic shutdown, but I worry that no one will pop this in over Halo 2.  I saw a couple people mention it in the news article, though, so...anyone want one last go at Phantom Dust?

babylonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By babylonian
    @Remy said:
    " I'm hoping to make it home in time to beat the Xbox Live Classic shutdown, but I worry that no one will pop this in over Halo 2.  I saw a couple people mention it in the news article, though, so...anyone want one last go at Phantom Dust? "
    Haha, I'm waiting in a Quick lobby right now for someone to join!  

I also set up a little Facebook event, so if you want to find other folks to play with or show your support:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Phantom-Dust/9605129052?v=wall&story_fbid=380940984052&ref=mf

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.