Picross e (3ds e-shop): Will it be released in north america ?

#1 Posted by CharleyTony (923 posts) -

This game is already out in japan (it's sequel too) and it came out in europe September 6th, 2012.

Does anybody know if it has a North American release planned ?

#2 Posted by Brodehouse (9370 posts) -

I would love it 'e' became the new '64' or 'DS' or '3D' suffix.

Super Mario e.

#3 Posted by MormonWarrior (2485 posts) -

@CharleyTony: As far as I can tell from poking around the Internet, no release date has been announced. With Nintendo, that could mean anything. I wouldn't be surprised to see it pop up within a month or so just randomly.

Which reminds me...I still haven't played a whole lot of Picross DS or 3D. Maybe I should play those a lot more before getting another. :)

#4 Posted by Wong_Fei_Hung (642 posts) -

It should be available in NA shortly, after all It was recently released in Europe.

There's a very slim possibility you may have to wait till November 30th. The 3DS Nintendo Network service is due to start then and Nintendo may see the title as being perfect to launch it with.

#5 Posted by PurpleSpandex (209 posts) -

Why the hell isn't this out yet?

#6 Posted by CharleyTony (923 posts) -

bump

did Nintendo ever talk about a North American release at all ?

#7 Edited by PurpleSpandex (209 posts) -

Yes when they announced the 3DS since then, No but email nintendo support and bitch at them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.