So, Pid. Do you care?

• 69 results
#51 Posted by InfiniteGeass (2050 posts) -

It looks great, but I'll probably never play it.

#52 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -

ehh

#53 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

Yeah sure I'll give it a spin.

#54 Posted by LiquidSwords (2738 posts) -

Adam Boyes BACKED!

#55 Posted by sirdesmond (1234 posts) -

I could be interesting. I think a lot of my interest will depend more on the world and story they mentioned than the gameplay which seems good but not all that innovative.

Honestly, I turned off the livestream when I discovered that they were not announcing a full retail release, but I checked back since I was still interested in what little I saw of it.

#56 Posted by TheHBK (5458 posts) -

I dont give a shit. Looks ok enough but sure didn't bust a nut over it. And if I don't play it, well then that means will anticipate a Bombcast at E3 where he starts to cry about how critics didn't "get it" and that it should have sold better but didn't because of "Microsoft" and we don't know good games. Fuck that.

#57 Posted by Synthballs (2193 posts) -

Was I meant to know who that guy was?

I don't mind the music.

#58 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4605 posts) -

Looks cool enough. Doesn't really look like there's enough there to keep me interested for long though. Plus, it looks like Limbo 2, I loved Limbo but I don't need another one.

Of course this is conjecture based off one trailer.

#59 Edited by Milkman (16481 posts) -

Sure, why not? We've only see one trailer so to just say "NO NOT INTERESTED IT SUCKS" without really knowing anything seems dumb.

#60 Posted by Milkman (16481 posts) -

@TheHBK said:

I dont give a shit. Looks ok enough but sure didn't bust a nut over it. And if I don't play it, well then that means will anticipate a Bombcast at E3 where he starts to cry about how critics didn't "get it" and that it should have sold better but didn't because of "Microsoft" and we don't know good games. Fuck that.

What the fuck are you talking about?

#61 Posted by CptChiken (1987 posts) -

It looked cool but i doubt i will play it.

#62 Posted by Zereta (1363 posts) -

The last time Giant Bomb got an exclusive, the game was called Bastion.

Bastion ended up being one of my favorite games of 2011.

Flawed logic but yet, by my flawed logic, I can't fucking wait for Pid.

#63 Posted by MEATBALL (3016 posts) -

It looks interesting and I'll keep an eye on it.

#64 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5135 posts) -

It looks cool but I am going to wait for more information and reviews about it before I make any kind of judgement.

#65 Posted by YoungFrey (1321 posts) -

A puzzle-platformer? Hells to the yes.

#66 Posted by Sanj (2339 posts) -

Looks interesting, but I'll need to see a lot more than that trailer to get me excited for it.

#67 Posted by Commisar123 (1790 posts) -

It looked like too many other games for me to be sold just on the trailer so I'll wait and see

#68 Posted by MetalBaofu (1343 posts) -

I've had a lot of fun with other downloadable platformers(Limbo, Braid, About a Blob, PB Winterbottom, etc.), so I'm definitely interested in checking it out.

#69 Posted by GrantOz44 (2 posts) -

My type of game, for sure. Looks charming and inventive. Will be interesting to see how the platforming/floating elements hold up.

#70 Posted by BBQBram (2198 posts) -

I really loved the music and the art style. The soft colours combined with the lighting and fonts, had a really clean 50s quality to it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.