Pikmin 3 Development Is Well Under Way

#1 Edited by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -
#2 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

FUCK YES!

#3 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5293 posts) -

Time to finally buy a Wii. Love the Pikmin series.

#4 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

That picture is so rad. Well, cool. I'm glad the next one is on the way, though I still think making the yellow pikmin electric was a stupid and generic move. I'll keep my fingers crossed for them to go back to the bomb rocks, but I think it's highly unlikely to ever happen. Or jeez, just bring the bomb rocks back and still allow them to be resistant to electric shock. That way we'd get the best of both worlds.

#5 Posted by Rallier (1739 posts) -

I'm sort of hoping that they'll skip this generation with Pikmin. After that comment on how Pikmin would benifit of being in "HD" i really want to see it on Nintendp's next console. Well guess they could still make one on the Wii and then another on the next console.

#6 Posted by oldschool (7264 posts) -
@Rallier said:
" I'm sort of hoping that they'll skip this generation with Pikmin. After that comment on how Pikmin would benifit of being in "HD" i really want to see it on Nintendp's next console. Well guess they could still make one on the Wii and then another on the next console. "
Just like Twilight Princess - it will be for both, old and new  :-)
#7 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -

#8 Posted by FreakAche (2955 posts) -

Oh yeah. Linkyshinks.

#9 Posted by alternate (2719 posts) -
@wolf_blitzer85 said:
" Time to finally buy a Wii. Love the Pikmin series. "
i would hold off.  If that Wii 2 / Wii HD rumour is true I see this being on that.
#10 Posted by Contro (2040 posts) -

I hope they show substantial footage of this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.